Outboard prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outboard prop

Any prop gurus on here I need some advice . Having some issues and I’m prop dumb , I’d like to talk to someone about it .. thanks

Call steve's custom props in quitman tx or b&b props in north richland hills, tx. They are both really good at what they do. What exactly is it that you need help with?

Comment

What advice do you exactly need? And where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
        Call steve's custom props in quitman tx or b&b props in north richland hills, tx. They are both really good at what they do. What exactly is it that you need help with?
        I think Steve sold out. Powertech in Shreveport would be a good one. Tell them what you have they'll tell you what you need!

Comment

Steve did sell out but Josh still has a pretty good reputation best I can tell. Still a lot of go fast guys sending props to him.

Comment

I have a 16’ shoalwater tunnel hull with a 2013 Tohatsu 50 . When I get up on plane if I touch the trim button to trim it out she cavitates and revs up and slows the boat . It has a stainless power tech 10.5 with 13 pitch . It’s a ***** when she is constantly blowing out .

Comment

Your jack plate sounds too high. To help, add an anti-cavitation plate, that's what I am doing. This way you can still run your prop up/run skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                Your jack plate sounds too high. To help, add an anti-cavitation plate, that's what I am doing. This way you can still run your prop up/run skinny
                Jackplate is on order . The cavitation plate is just a **** hair about the tunnel , that’s how I was told to mount it .

Comment

This sounds about right to me.

Comment

Has it always done it? What model Shoalwater?

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                      Jackplate is on order . The cavitation plate is just a **** hair about the tunnel , that’s how I was told to mount it .
                      Like this and my prop runs half out of the water when all the way up. Can run that way with a plate but wouldn't dare try w/o

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                        Has it always done it? What model Shoalwater?
                        96 I bought it trashed and redid the floor . I already had the 50 , she runs good with the 50 other than the prop blowout .

Comment

Like this and my prop runs half out of the water when all the way up. Can run that way with a plate but wouldn't dare try w/o

https://www.texassaltwaterfishingmag...itation-plates
                          Good read thanks for that .
                          You get that little outboard going yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                            Good read thanks for that .
                            You get that little outboard going yet ?

Yessir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call bauman marine in Houston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X