No announcement yet.

6th annual W.O.R.P. TOUR IN P.O.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, tomorrow I will be on here and making out a list of who has boats and how many they can safely carry, will also be making a list of who all needs a ride, from the looks of it we will need every boat possible, and how many houses/beds we need, i will be returning pms tomorrow as well, my step grandfather passed away tuesday and the funeral was today so my mind has been other places.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiny's taxiderm View Post
      Ok guys, tomorrow I will be on here and making out a list of who has boats and how many they can safely carry, will also be making a list of who all needs a ride, from the looks of it we will need every boat possible, and how many houses/beds we need, i will be returning pms tomorrow as well, my step grandfather passed away tuesday and the funeral was today so my mind has been other places.

Sorry to hear if your loss Ben. Let me know if there is something I can do to help you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss brother- take care of your family, we can wait

Comment

Ok, I'm back, I'm making out my list of boats going and how many they can carry safely, if you are bringing a boat please shoot me a pm with how many you can safely carry. For example if you are fine with yourself and 3 others please state it " me and 3 others" so I don't get confused lol. Also making a list of people needing a ride based on deposits I currently have( did not check mail friday or saturday) will return the pms I missed this past week. Thanks, Ben

Comment

I’ll get the other lodging lined up once we have a good deposit head count.

No deposit = you will have to locate your own lodging.

Please PM Tiny with your info on boats and if you will be sending a deposit to lock in your lodging

Comment

I'm in...look forward to this trip all year

Comment

Originally posted by Italianxbowuser View Post
                I'm in...look forward to this trip all year

This will be my fist, and having seen the post of past years, I'm pretty pumped up myself.

Comment

If I can find coverage at the station, I’m down to go. I have a boat and decoys

Comment

I'm super interested. I'd bring my dad and my lab Tank, who is just getting ready to finish up his gun dog training at Best Retrievers. I will talk to my dad but hopefully confirm soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TXSTBowhunter View Post
                      I'm super interested. I'd bring my dad and my lab Tank, who is just getting ready to finish up his gun dog training at Best Retrievers. I will talk to my dad but hopefully confirm soon.

My MH was trained be Rody, first class training. Tell Rody and Kristin that Bill and Deuce said hello.

Comment

Just finished rigging up some Higdon battleships with Lifetime Decoys Texas rigs. These rigs are awesome, definitely my first choice for rigging decoys!

Come on WORP! Deuce and I are ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill's Unlimited View Post
                          Just finished rigging up some Higdon battleships with Lifetime Decoys Texas rigs. These rigs are awesome, definitely my first choice for rigging decoys!

Come on WORP! Deuce and I are ready!

Those almost look to pretty to throw in the water/muck

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thought I had posted this a couple days back but I guess it didn't submit.

The worp tour is currently full pending the final few deposits (hopefully in transit) let's get them in guys. Can't wait for the trip.

Comment

Myself, Ben, Bill and Lonnie trying our hand at goose hunting

I finally shot a silly Ol' Greenhead

Comment

We need a solid head count of who is arriving Thursday and who is arriving Friday to decide if we need to line up the additional lodging for Thursday night as well or just for Friday and Saturday. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X