• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lot of bucks tho. 99 more days! Lol

Comment

All of yalls pigs must be on my ranch.. covered

Comment

I seen about 20 on my place. and 2 probably about 250LBS just about 500 feet down the road from me on rock church cemetery road

Comment

and the axis herds are great this year! (Low fence)

Comment

Originally posted by MathewsMission View Post
            I seen about 20 on my place. and 2 probably about 250LBS just about 500 feet down the road from me on rock church cemetery road
            We must be close to each other, Im between the cemetery and 580.

Comment

I am NW of Adamsville

Comment

Here's a couple pics from the weekend:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435672355.976950.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	24388426
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435672366.901828.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	24388427

Comment

How is the greenery out there right now? Are they hitting protein? corn?

My lease is just North of Lampasas a few minutes on US 281. The place with the for sale sign.

Comment

The deer are tearing up the corn at my place right now. Kinda suprised with all the greenery

Comment

Originally posted by PROUDTEXAN View Post
                      The deer are tearing up the corn at my place right now. Kinda suprised with all the greenery
                      Thanks! Thinking about heading out there next week to fill a couple feeders and put out some cameras.

Comment

we are green as green can be, and the bucks are hitting the protein hard. have about 30new hatchlings (Turkey) and lots of pigs. Looks like it will be a great year.

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                          we are green as green can be, and the bucks are hitting the protein hard. have about 30new hatchlings (Turkey) and lots of pigs. Looks like it will be a great year.
                          General area FINALLY got the rain it needed. Deer should be fat and healthy this year. Cant wait to pull cards in August. Probably a bumper crop of acorns in the works too. I just hope my lease does't sell between now and then. She's about a smooth mill. too high. I think we are ok this year unless she drops price mucho pronto.

edit: my contingent lease
                          Last edited by Birddog66; 07-02-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            Got to be pretty close to some of yall. We have a place about 5 miles past Rumley.
                            Bucks are looking great so far and are hammering the protein. Nice to see everything green and ponds full again! We haven't had pigs on our place in years but have been seeing some decent sized groups this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                              General area FINALLY got the rain it needed. Deer should be fat and healthy this year. Cant wait to pull cards in August. Probably a bumper crop of acorns in the works too. I just hope my lease does't sell between now and then. She's about a smooth mill. too high. I think we are ok this year unless she drops price mucho pronto.

edit: my contingent lease
                              Big deer killed in bar ditch Just past the for sale sign last Thursday. Big heavy horned 8.

Comment

Do the ones in my front yard, in the middle of town count?

Comment

Working...
                                X