Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Hunt With The New Thermal Scope.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome!

Comment

They are baaaack.....two nights in a row the motion detector on the feeder went off.

First kill was at 200 yards.....the buzzards had totally consumed it buy 8:30am the next morning.

Second kill I had to stalk as the cows were directly in the way. The up side was they gave me cover to close in to 60 yards. Battery was dead on the MDVR so no video.....Arrrggg!!!

I am really enjoying this thermal scope.

Last edited by Tbar; 05-17-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

That's nice you should get a suppressor for them night hunts

Comment

You get what you pay for apparently. Nice scope.

Comment

Last night the pig alarm went off. Went out and there were probably 30+. Had to stalk out to them because the cows were in the way. Only got one but did get a video that I will upload this weekend. Still shooting 6.8SPC 115gn FMJ's.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

This is a poor quality video.......I had way too much contrast. Next time I will make adjustments before I hunt. I attempted to get a pass through two for one on the first shot but no luck. Listening to the sound on the video I think I hit the pig on the last shot.

Last edited by Tbar; 06-16-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

That setup is awesome. Spread and tools. Your rifles balance on the mount is fantastic.

I keep wondering why you arent suppressed to slay more bacon...or would suppression not make a difference and the piggies still run?

Comment

Working...
                    X