No announcement yet.

Pics of my 20 dollar hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking light. Looks to be as effective as the $140 Kill Light I just bought!!!

Comment

I will be trying one of these out.

Comment

I was impressed with this light before well, last night I put in some fresh batteries . Holy cow! This thing is bright.

Comment

Brighter than the Marauder I saw yesterday

Comment

Just got mine in ordered on 22nd of last month. can't wait to get on bow and test out. also waiting on 2 batts and charger. thanks for this great deal. going to order more if this thing works good and put one on my rifle for hogs.

Comment

quick Pic of new light.

Comment

Ordered 3 more last night. I showed mine to a couple of non-TBHers and they tried to buy mine for $40 but I wouldn't sell it. I told them I would order them one each and they can pay me what it cost to get them.

Comment

very nice, mine has "shipped" but it's still in China, hoping to get it before i go to the lease in 2 weeks!

Comment

Ordered mine on the 26th and it came in yesterday. Can't wait to mount it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Led Lights

Thanks for the tip on the Led Lights, I have a Surefire that set me back a bundle in relation to the price of these torches, plan on getting me a few.

Comment

Has any one had truble getting these I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and still no lights
                        I tryed to contact the co. and still no Email tryed to call the number for Dallas and LA with no secsess.

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
                          Has any one had truble getting these I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and still no lights
                          I tryed to contact the co. and still no Email tryed to call the number for Dallas and LA with no secsess.
                          mine took a good 5 weeks to arrive.

Comment

Anyone thinking about a cheap/less permanent mounting idea, how about just zip tying the light to your stabilizer? Then cut 'er off when you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
                              Anyone thinking about a cheap/less permanent mounting idea, how about just zip tying the light to your stabilizer? Then cut 'er off when you're done.
                              Just unscrew in when you're done

Comment

Tried to order a couple of the lights and the order came back" payment of order was failed, pay again". My credit card is good for it but even after 3 attempts I gave up. Anyone else have a hard time getting them to take your money? Was not Paypal btw...

Comment

Working...
                                X