No announcement yet.

Wake up call 6am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that. I will agree that it is time for a heavier fence, BUT!! In today's BS you might end up sued if some idiot runs a car through a pipe rail and kills himself. Personally I would just think one less weak gene passed on, but....

Comment

Last time this happened I was was putting up a pipe rail at my T in road where fence is, Officer told me if I did that and someone was killed for hitting it that I could be sued for everything I have cause it was put up to protect my property, you cant have anything nice any more cause people drive like crazy out here, I've got so many reflectors up it looks like a run way and they still run through it

God Bless

Comment

My stepson went through a fence one night. My wife and I picked him up and woke up the landowner to be sure there was not any livestock in the pasture and told her we would be back the next morning to fix the fence. He had school the next day so his dad, my wife and I fixed the fence the next morning. I thought we did a pretty good job for two CPA's and a pharmacist.

Comment

SO I guess insurance is not going to pay for a flooded out car? The system is messed up.

Comment

And yes I had telephone poles and cedar tress on my fence line at this T, he took them all out, must have been flying, tank is about 50yds from fence.

God Bless

Comment

Will the county install guard rails?

Comment

What about oil and fuel getting into pool. Fish kill off and horse drinking could be bad.

Comment

Well at least no one was hurt. Just found out my wife's friend in South Carolina had a 11 yr old daughter that got hit and killed and the driver didn't stop. They arrested him a day or so later. That was this week.

Comment

Had wrecker service get car out at 7am, its not in my tank, also been raining all day and tank is running over so pretty sure no gas or oil problems.

God Bless

Comment

Register your property under an L.L.C
                      And you won’t have to worry about being sued for everything you own.
                      Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                        Had wrecker service get car out at 7am, its not in my tank, also been raining all day and tank is running over so pretty sure no gas or oil problems.

God Bless
                        Robert had his wrecker drivers flip a coin to see which one had to wade in and hook up the cable, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                          Fence in the car and keep it until they settle up on repairs
                          Bingo! Winner-Winner!

Comment

Good structure for crappy

Comment

Go out and blast it full of holes for target practice.

Comment

too bad you couldnt leave it in the tank. would have been some nice fishing structure

Comment

Working...
                                X