No announcement yet.

Evercalm!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used it and while I can't say for certain that it works, I have had deer come in and not be as spooky when I have used it vs when I haven't used it.

Comment

I've had them come smell it where I rubbed it on the leg of my tripod as I was getting in the stand.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
        I use it and have a belief that is does help. Axis in the hill country seem to be a little more calm when I rub it on my blind windows. Got lucky and bought all their remaining stock at the Gander Mountain closeout for $1 a stick. Have about sticks to use as well as some of the Rutting Buck!
        Care to sale a stick or two?

GM in Bmt sold things at regular price advertised at reduced price. I would have loved to find a sale like that

Comment

I bought some at Richard's Sporting Goods cause it was "on sale". Plan on trying it tomorrow morning with this north wind that pushed in.

Comment

I picked up a stick of it yesterday and will give it a try. I believe what you guys say but I heard the same about NoseJammer when it came out. Buck danged near blew me out of a tripod he snorted so loudly. First and only time I have used it. This Evercalm does smell like a barnyard so I got some. I usually just find a wet cow pie to step in.

Comment

Just bought 2 sticks, excited to try it out. If it works as good as I am hoping next year I may spend the money and get the VS1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought two sticks at the end of last year on clearance at academy, used one stick last season and thought it was effective. I see it as more of keeping deer from being nervous when they come in, I still make sure i am as scent free as possible

Comment

I have been using the VS-1 this season. Our rut is in full swing. I'm seeing more deer on average than I have ever seen before. I had an excellent hunt last Saturday morning!

Comment

I have used it for the lasr 4 years and by far it has been the best cover scent product I have used! I put it on my boots just before i enter my area and the deer walk right over my trail without hesitation. Once I use up majority of the stick, I keep the old one in by stand and just pull the cap off each time I hunt as well.

Comment

Know what else calms deer down?

corn.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Know what else calms deer down?

corn.
                        A correctly placed broadhead calms them down enough to let you pet em.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          A correctly placed broadhead calms them down enough to let you pet em.
                          True story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Oz_Ag View Post
                            I have been using the VS-1 this season. Our rut is in full swing. I'm seeing more deer on average than I have ever seen before. I had an excellent hunt last Saturday morning!
                            I was at Academy today and seen the price of the VS1.
                            I guess it's worth it if it works...

Comment

Working...
                            X