No announcement yet.

Evercalm!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had good results with it. The pic is of a Doe licking it off the rung of my ladder stand in Kansas. You can see the white stain from Evercalm on my left boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like it seem to make them more at ease coming in to a feeder or hand corn

Comment

I believe in it. I had a buck last week walk up on me while hanging a stand on public land. Less than 5 yds. We were both on the ground. He wind checked. Circled me. Wind checked again. Never spooked. Just walked off. Im sold.

Comment

I've used it for years and had good results. I usually wipe a couple trees in my around about 4 weeks before season. Make sure they are use to it. Once I whipped it on a stump, put a camera on it, and a bobcat kept showing up and rubbing on it. Thought that was weird

Comment

Had deer blow at me like I have never been blown at while using this once, never again!

Comment

i use evercalm and the vs-1 while hunting in Illinois. never had any deer know I was in the area. like others I put it on my boots walking in, and also pick few trees around the one I climb up to rub it on near the base.

Comment

I have used it as cover scent with good results.

Comment

Originally posted by ffparadavis View Post
                  It is the only deer smell that I use when Bowhunting! The very first time I used it I put it on my boots and walked to my stand in Kansas... once in the tree I put in on limbs on all sides of me.... within the hour I had a 150 inch buck cross my trail and follow me to the tree and swung dead down wind... he then made his way to the base of my tree which was only 7 ft off of the ground and started to lip curl at me... since then I have had other similar experiences.... it seems to do just as it describes... IT CALMS them down in my opinion and allows you to get away with a little more Here is a pic to prove it

This! I've had multiple deer follow me in to the stand. I usually try and put some on the limbs and trees 20-30 yards downwind of me if I can. Then again around my tree. I've seen spooky does on multiple occasion come in dead nuts down wind and nose all those leaves and trees I put it on. My buddy killed a stud 8 point last year. It trailed him into the stand walking step for step where my buddy walked in with it on his boots. I absolutely love and have some VS1 I'll break out in the rut. Between hunting the wind, evercalm, ozonics and sound scent control I feel like I have the upper hand every time im sitting now. I just started using evercalm last year. Wish I had done it 10 yrs ago

Comment

I had good results with this stuff the first year I tried it in Splendora.
                    the second year-last year, not so much to the point that I didn't buy any this year.

The deer I hunt in Menard did not like it what so ever.
                    I guess it smelled like a bigger deer than they were or something but it would put them on edge as to where a hunt without it they would be much calmer.

Different deer, different results.

Comment

It works. One of the very few things that isn't snake oil.
                      I use it around the edges of my blind shoot thru mesh windows. One application will last all weekend.
                      Of course a good shower and clean clothes with scent away is always a good idea.

Comment

I’ve used it for several years. I put it on my boots when I walk to stand and put a little extra on the trees/brush around the stand. It seems to work

Comment

I use it.

Comment

I used to put it on the bottom of my boots and walk to my lockon. Then had young buck follow the trail and start sniffing the ladder. Never spooked, but I don't want them standing at the bottom of my tree looking up wondering where their buddy is. Good in certain applications not in others.

Now I just rub it on trees as high as I can reach.

Comment

I've used it and another product they have. Can't remember the name of the other Erick. Anyway, I rubbed it on the limb of a small oak. A young 6 point came in, gave it a good whiff, then licked it. Then he gave a big lip curl! I think he liked it!

Comment

I use it and have a belief that is does help. Axis in the hill country seem to be a little more calm when I rub it on my blind windows. Got lucky and bought all their remaining stock at the Gander Mountain closeout for $1 a stick. Have about sticks to use as well as some of the Rutting Buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X