Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if we had a 2013 Now Hiring thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump it up

Comment

Weirs Furniture still needs delivery drivers and helpers, also warehouse help.

Comment

Been in sales for the last 20+ years. Looking to get into oilfield sales. Worked in Zapata in the early 80's oilfield before the big crash. 54 yoa and have truck will travel. Have been I. The insurance biz for the last 13 yrs, guess where that's going. Any referrals would be appreciated.

Comment

Anything construction around Stephenville?

Comment

My company is always hiring. Its a worldwide company. I work in the Austin office but there is one in Houston as well. Really good benefits and a great company. Company was started in Austin I think in 81.

Cimarron finds efficient ways of reducing greenhouse gas emissions in various industries by engineering and manufacturing emissions control solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker2 View Post
              Go to www.averittcareers.com Go to the Grand Prairie, Tx. location and click on dock workers. Looking for 3 more PT guys. 5pm to 1100 pm or so. Opportunities for FT. We hired 8 FT dock guys that were in PT positions just this year. Put me as a reference. Jason Whitaker as I do the hiring and if you have forklift experience, your application will come through for us to process and set up for the interview. We teach PT guys that are interested in becoming CDL drivers and do in house driver training so you don't have to go to truck driving school.
              Not a bad gig for someone local

Comment

Let's get this going again! I'm looking for another job and it would be great to work for/with another TBHer

Comment

Great thread, looking around Sealy/Brookshire/Bellville area..........lots of experience but few opportunities out this way

Comment

Harris County Sheriff's Office is hiring multiple positions. You can apply online at www.hcsojobs.com

Comment

Great community effort for TBH'rs.............I'm looking for work in the Sealy/Bellville/Brookshire area. Manufacturing, project management, many years of experience! PM for resume please!

Comment

My company is hiring experienced CATV installer in the Lewisville area.

Comment

I'm getting my Master's in Petroleum Geology. I'm looking for an internship or part time job in the oil and gas industry.

Comment

I work for an IT staffing company in the Houston area. If you own a company and are looking for an IT professional or if you're an IT person looking for work, send me a message. We are local, national and international.

Comment

Does anybody own a landscaping/mowing business? Looking to downsize? Ill buy work from you! Was In the business for years....got burnt out and sold all of my accounts. Looking to get back in! Working for "the man" isn't working for me....I wanna be the man! Hahaha. Any help would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMullet View Post
                                Does anybody own a landscaping/mowing business? Looking to downsize? Ill buy work from you! Was In the business for years....got burnt out and sold all of my accounts. Looking to get back in! Working for "the man" isn't working for me....I wanna be the man! Hahaha. Any help would be awesome!
                                If only you were in SA. We are looking to sub out some work.

We are currently hiring a licensed irrigator and experienced landscape maintenance workers in San Antonio. Pm me for more info

Comment

Working...
                                X