Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if we had a 2013 Now Hiring thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Putemdown View Post
    Johnny Football needs someone to help control his wild life.
    Good one..

Comment

I'd love to get into some research chemistry. I teach high school chemistry but I am looking for something that utilizes my brain more. I have no research background but have lab experience and learn quickly

I would love anything that uses my brain more than teaching.

Comment

Looking for a PT and PTA for the Cleveland/Kingwood areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Putemdown View Post
          Johnny Football needs someone to help control his wild life.
          awesome.

Comment

Also need a PTA in the Lufkin area.

Comment

Not a glamorous job and you sure wont get rich, but TDCJ is always hiring and sure wont lay you off. Ive been with the agency nine years and have been a captain for three. Not a bad gig.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. Ill keep an eye on this one

Comment

Hiring

Originally posted by Drax Shockey View Post
                  Looking for Forklift/ Warehouse in Dfw preferably around Arlington
                  Go to www.averittcareers.com Go to the Grand Prairie, Tx. location and click on dock workers. Looking for 3 more PT guys. 5pm to 1100 pm or so. Opportunities for FT. We hired 8 FT dock guys that were in PT positions just this year. Put me as a reference. Jason Whitaker as I do the hiring and if you have forklift experience, your application will come through for us to process and set up for the interview. We teach PT guys that are interested in becoming CDL drivers and do in house driver training so you don't have to go to truck driving school.

Comment

I have several positions I need to fill in North Houston- all in International Logistics.

Ocean forwarder -
                    MR Clerk
                    Warehouse work - forklift exp +

Comment

We also have a FT Admin position open right now. Hours are 300 pm till 1130 with a 30 min lunch break. Great benefits. www.averittcareers.com, Grand Prairie, Tx. location.
                      We have CDL driver positions open as well all throughout our system. Top pay is 21.10 per hour on Drivers, Great Benefits.

Comment

We are looking for someone to clean our house weekly or byweekly. We had an A&M student cleaning for us for 3 yrs until she graduated. Would like to find someone soon in the Bryan/College Station area. PM me for details.

Great thread BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by backinthegame View Post
                          Not a glamorous job and you sure wont get rich, but TDCJ is always hiring and sure wont lay you off. Ive been with the agency nine years and have been a captain for three. Not a bad gig.
                          Inless your on the other end

Comment

up.

Comment

Learn about Carrier global innovation leadership in building health, healthy solutions for homes, and connected cold chain solutions

At Raytheon Technologies, we're accelerating ideas to solve some of the world's biggest challenges by bringing together the brightest, most innovative minds across aviation, space and defense.

Lots of jobs with lots or relocation opportunity

Comment

electricians and apprentices. DFW area

Comment

Working...
                                X