Democrats, DACA and Gov’t shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
    After you're done with that heres a great talk that parrots a lot of whats said in the article:

Makes me want to unplug from any and all social media.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Technically, a forum like TBH could be considered Social Media.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
      Yep, it could

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
        Truth!
        As mentioned b4 on here hundreds of times.......we were not like this back in the day on TBH. Folks always differed...."always will".....but it was civil. Folks would ask why , or simply disagree and move on to the next subject . Now it is FB, twitter, instagram behaviour in most discussions. Meet those same keyboard warriors in public and they are reserved & mild......just ironic.....bordering on pathetic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

We need a Team Liberal and a Team Trump for Bownanza!! ... could set up the cage fighting ring under the pavilion! Would be a great fundraiser if we had Team Bet set up beside it!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            We need a Team Liberal and a Team Trump for Bownanza!! ... could set up the cage fighting ring under the pavilion! Would be a great fundraiser if we had Team Bet set up beside it!
            We must call a temporary truce with our liberal friends during Bownanza.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Is Team Moderate/Middleclass going to be doing all the work cooking?

Comment

Trump, "No wall, No DACA".

Stand your ground.

Comment

Working...
                X