No announcement yet.

dont know if its real.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this on reddit a week or so ago. Here is the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpf...ature=youtu.be

Comment

One looks like a python and one an anaconda. Both really big *** nope ropes.

Comment

I think the pipe is 4", and it is a small chicken. Snake is long/big, but not as big as the camera makes it.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I think it's real
            X2

Comment

Dang...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I think the pipe is 4", and it is a small chicken. Snake is long/big, but not as big as the camera makes it.
                This! That chick still has peach fuzz. I thought it was a full grown chicken at first until the original was posted.

Still a big arse snake that would make me pass out, but not the 20' monster I thought originally.

Comment

Am I the only one that feels kinda bad for the snake?

Comment

Originally posted by EliteZ28Bow View Post
                    Am I the only one that feels kinda bad for the snake?
                    Yes. Those kind get crazy big and eat people. Kill kill kill!!!!!!

Comment

not as big as it seems. nothing really good for size comparison but those sticks are just a bit more than twigs if you really pay attention. Looks ginormous at first glance.

Comment

Ok after thinking about this I have to wonder...what do they do with these snakes after they catch them? Are they dinner or what?

Comment

You never seen water boy? You fry it. The knee is the best part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Dale.

Comment

I'm surprised those sticks held that piece of pipe in the mud, especially with the limb pulling up as well as the snake losing his stuff.

When I saw the intro, I thought that was a blue 55 gallon drum and I was about to leave this planet.

Comment

That chicken seems pretty calm for being in the situation it's in. Big snake....I bet that village had one heck of a cookout later that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X