Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    What a sick rotation we have
    And we have Peacock in the bullpen! He should be or could be a starter. He will get a chance to start with DL stints from the current rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Anyone else tired of hearing about exit velocity and launch angles???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep.
      Commentators running out of different ways to say "he hit that ball hard"

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        I missed whatever happened at the plate...thought he mightve fouled one off his ankle...
        Yes, that is what he did.

Comment

btw... hows about that Gerrit ****in Cole.... 5 different pitches rangin from 71mph to 99mph....

Comment

And I'm gonna put it out there... I'm not real impressed (nor did i think i would be) with Stassi behind the plate.... Glad to see his bat has come around at least...and i think that may have helped earned him the job..
            he missed simple **** and made passes happen that shouldnt have been.lotsa mistakes and just looks...slow.
            Hopefully he can pick it up.

I also think he threw old Dallas off a bit..but thats just opinion..and maybe a little excuse makin on behalf of the bearded one...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              btw... hows about that Gerrit ****in Cole.... 5 different pitches rangin from 71mph to 99mph....
              Stud!

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                Yes, that is what he did.
                That must have caused the hip injury...or maybe it had something to do with yesterday's date.

Comment

For those ..thinking about going to the ring game... there are lots of tickets for good seats at reasonable prices goin up for tomorrow night.... check out gametime app...

just know... they already have streets around juicebox blocked off....and are making downtown a mess... so uber your ***.

Comment

Im going tonight. Sounds like getting to the stadium is going to be an event in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      I can't find anything on this? Wife said she thought he looked hurt
                      Saw him run in to score in person yesterday. He definitely had a hitch in his run.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Im going tonight. Sounds like getting to the stadium is going to be an event in itself.
                        crawford was closed when i came in at 5:30 this morning... might be a pretty big deal

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                          That must have caused the hip injury...or maybe it had something to do with yesterday's date.

I hate you! I thought that may be it.... but I did see him look gimpy after scoring that last time. I was like is he limping?? Then I shook it off til I saw your post!

Comment

Re watching the game now. Definitely something bothering Correa. Still not seeing anything on twitter though and he is in tonight’s lineup.

Comment

Lineup is out and showing Correa at SS tonight.

Comment

Because.

Comment

Working...
                                X