Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you kill your buck this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't. Saw two nice old bucks during bow season and let them pass they were nice too but wanted to see what else was around. Passed a few mature bucks first couple weekends of gun season smaller than I wanted. After that I couldn't find anything over 3 years old.
    Shot does only this year. Should have plugged one of those big guys during bow season I sat and took pics of.

Comment

12-16. 8:35 am.

Comment

Watched these two during bow season before they disappeared on me and the other first few of rifle. Rest of the bucks I saw just weren't old enough including a pretty nice young 11...next year I'm not waiting

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Killed a big old cull on November 6th Missed a trophy on October 8th

Comment

November 11th

Comment

September 30, 5:20

Comment

Shot mine on Jan 6th in the evening.

Comment

1 on November 11 at 7:11 AM. The second on January 6 at 7:08 AM. Evidently early morning is good for me.

Comment

Interesting idea. The info that should be posted, is the day, weather conditions, time and county. Possibly weather or not it was rutting at the time, was the neck swollen up and possibly chasing deer. A large enough list like this, of deer from all over the state, could be useful. Make a spread sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                      Dec 19. 4:53 PM. He was running a doe. Webb Co.
                      Last season I shot mine on the 16th

2 seasons ago on the 20th.

All of them evening hunts

Comment

Mature bucks?
                        First one was 2nd week of Dec, about 10:30 am.
                        Second was first of Jan. around 11:30, just before I crawled down.
                        Third was mid Jan about 9:30ish, fourth was about 30 seconds later.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                          Interesting idea. The info that should be posted, is the day, weather conditions, time and county. Possibly weather or not it was rutting at the time, was the neck swollen up and possibly chasing deer. A large enough list like this, of deer from all over the state, could be useful. Make a spread sheet.

You should start you own thread requesting what should be posted

Comment

7:35 am, November 25th, South Kansas. Trailing a doe.

Comment

Killed mine the afternoon of November 11th, about 10 min before legal shooting time ended. Watched him for about 30 min, trying to make up my mind to shoot or not. This is the same deer I walked opening morning of bow. Couldn’t pass again. He came in with a doe and stayed with her the entire time. He did take time to eat at the feeder. There were 15-20 other deer out there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First one on October 6, second on Nov 1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X