No announcement yet.

Beto text message campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t received not 1 txt from Cruz volunteers nor do I know anyone that has.
    Hum....
    and who’s angry?? Just like they said I was arguing when I wasn’t. Simply stating facts and all they can do is post the same generic response they give everyone else instead of having ideas and beliefs of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by CaprockRoamer View Post
      It's poor etiquette to ask who people are voting for. But my values and beliefs aren't as important in this country as they once were.
      How do your values and morals sit with cheating on your wife with an adult film actress?

Would you say it is proper etiquette to call someone an idiot on national tv?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        I have gotten way more texts from the republican party and Ted Cruz than I do Beto. At least the Beto people have pleasant texts and are civil, and have left me alone since I told them I am not voting for him. Republicans never stop.

Republican people get angry when I call them out for flaws in the party platform. Most of the screenshots above prove so as well. The anger on the right is what the left fund-raise's on, and everyone above proves the left's point all day long. So keep it up.
        I haven't got one text or email from a Republican party but many repeated texts from Betos clan. Where's this anger you speak of or is that just the liberal side of you making crap up?

Comment

I have gotten way more texts from the republican party and Ted Cruz than I do Beto. At least the Beto people have pleasant texts and are civil, and have left me alone since I told them I am not voting for him. Republicans never stop.

Republican people get angry when I call them out for flaws in the party platform. Most of the screenshots above prove so as well. The anger on the right is what the left fund-raise's on, and everyone above proves the left's point all day long. So keep it up.
          You should try doing like I do and change the channel sometime. That way you can get the perspective of both sides; because there's a lot of anger from the left too. Just look at some of the things that Maxine Waters has said and done. I am a republican, but I watch several of the news channels; to try and get the full picture.

Comment

Anyone hear Beto mention the exit wound from an Ar-15 in an attempt to incite fear?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
              Anyone hear Beto mention the exit wound from an Ar-15 in an attempt to incite fear?

Yep I forget what he compared it to, the size of a fruit maybe, orange?

Comment

Old Robert "SUNDRESS" O'Rourke and his family of criminals. His family has a long line of IRS issues, Cartel business relationships and questionable dirty local level BS in El Paso. For years.

He's a POS

Those who want to support him, should move to California.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                  Post this in the correct place next time.
                  Then don’t click on the thread. This election is far too important to be relegated to the PACE forum

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    How do your values and morals sit with cheating on your wife with an adult film actress?

Would you say it is proper etiquette to call someone an idiot on national tv?
                    I do not look for moral high ground from my president. Policy policy policy.

Comment

Dealing with stupidity typically makes folks angry...

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                        I had a little fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Well, Randy, I believe you are my first man crush

( kidding but that was absolutely spectacular )

Comment

We're on many forums and I haven't seen even one comment about Cruz texting people nor do any of my friends - the buzz is more about how O'rourke got his hands on the Rep. call lists which he is not supposed to have. The fact that they have to stoop to stealing Rep. slogans and call lists is in itself pitiful. The MSM would like you believe that the blue wave is still rolling and is taking Texas over. The fact is that formally Dem. districts are turning red - one in particular has been Dem. for 139 years - but no more!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            Then don’t click on the thread. This election is far too important to be relegated to the PACE forum
                            Seriously, not everyone on this site wants to hear the "Gang Of 15's" political puke. What gives you the authority to dictate what gets posted where? There is a reason for the different forums sir.

Comment

This has been a good read! Thanks to all for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                                Seriously, not everyone on this site wants to hear the "Gang Of 15's" political puke. What gives you the authority to dictate what gets posted where? There is a reason for the different forums sir.
                                Then do like he said and don't click on the thread....seems pretty simple but I guess it's not for some mr Jr mod

Comment

Working...
                                X