No announcement yet.

Will Trump last 4 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First guy to comment will be the guy who wants compensation for doing his job...

Comment

I see people are taking the opportunity the weather is giving them to drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        He learned the trade in Hanoi Hilton. Squealed like a pig hung under a gate.

The debate about McCain as a politician is an easy slam dunk win without going there. He freakin' sucks as a politician but let's not do this. As far as I know, none of us were there and we did not endure years of brutal, unrelenting torture. We can win another way.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          I see people are taking the opportunity the weather is giving them to drink.

Trump style...

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            The debate about McCain as a politician is an easy slam dunk win without going there. He freakin' sucks as a politician but let's not do this. As far as I know, none of us were there and we did not endure years of brutal, unrelenting torture. We can win another way.
            To talk smack for his years as a POW questions people as Americans... Most TBHers could not endure the punishment. Except online of course...

Comment

This stupid-a*s statement alone is enough to question his intentions and have him voted out of political existence. How this sort of hypocritical garbage escapes his constituents is beyond me.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                I agree, Mc Cain is questionable as a politician, but lets remember McCain and Paulin. C'mon. Thats the best we got against the black Jesus?? And then of coarse Mitt the twitt Romney. He believes in magical underpants... NO WAY would he get my vote...

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                  First guy to comment will be the guy who wants compensation for doing his job...
                  everybody wants compensation for doing their job

Comment

That being said, I'm curious to know by how much McCain's wealth grew during the Obama years.

Comment

Did mcain cry rule of law when obama pardoned all those "nonviolent" drug dealers? Id bet not

Comment

Trump

He is a fighter and fighting for the right reasons. None of the people that say they "hate" him (very strong words) would have the balls to take this on when they have a perfect life without dealing with the DC BS. I hope all incumbents are voted out of office and he succeeeds beyond belief. Our country will certainly benefit!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          everybody wants compensation for doing their job
                          government compensation... It was a long night. Lol.

Comment

Congress is the problem and don't forget it. Most of them need to be voted out for so many reasons.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Trump!!

Trump will resign.... bahahahaha!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's not forget this about McCain.

Comment

Working...
                                X