View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 03:38 PM   #19
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
Thanks for the response.
So causing choas in our country by tweets..... k. I would have thought you would have had a little more than that to come to that conclusion. I agree he needs to shut up at times and focus more but to say he is causing choas is stretching it a little imo. Do you simply not like the man?

Congress and the media is deserving of that description. you really believe congress would like to help him? They have shown otherwise pretty much every chance they have had.
Was tweets the only thing I mentioned? Come on.

Respectfully, you're doing the same thing that Trump does. Anytime someone who is trying to be on his side has a different opinion or a criticism, he stops listening and just attacks them instead. Maybe if he'd listen to people more often he might be able to stop making new enemies every day, and maybe he'd actually be able to make a few more of those deals he's supposed to be so good at making.

I truly wish he would. I want him to succeed in getting more things done. He's gotten a few good things done so far. He'd have gotten more done if he didn't have so many self-inflicted bullet holes in his feet though. Being realistic in acknowledging that doesn't mean I'm against him. Being willfully blind to it wouldn't mean that he isn't making all those mistakes either.
Shane is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top