X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to this again this year. It is a good time

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I have a tentative conflict on the calendar that weekend so I couldn't commit when the thread first popped up. I will keep an eye on this thread though. If that weekend clears up for me and someone has to drop out, I will fill their space. Last year, the fellowship, the B.S'ing and the shooting games were just as fun as the hunting!
      Whether you make the top 10 list to hunt, you are still most welcome to come join us and play. Mark is going to need some none hunter help. I will be of little help to him with one arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Isn't CEpperson and Clay the same person? If so, that would still be 10 and we are good to go!

Bisch
        By jammy I believe your right

Comment

This is getting close boys!

Comment

I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Bump it to the top! Time for fun at Buff's!

Comment

Ready to go...

Comment

3 weeks out, been practicing a lot. . Time to draw blood for the first time with my recurve.

Comment

I hate to bump this up this way, but I will not be able to make this weekend. If anyone wants my spot, just get with Buff or Chunky and they will let you know.

Ron

Comment

If Buff will let me hunt with my compound, I'm already planning to hang out and learn a thing or two about trad but I haven't even strung my recurve, much less shot it. If a trad hunter is available to take it, go for it as I still plan to come hang out and learn a thing or two
                      Last edited by Lip; 01-27-2014, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Weather looks decent so far. One of the best of the year.

I would say no compounds this particular weekend. Advertised as trad bows only. Sorry, of course Buff can override me, as its his place and all

Comment

Totally understand. I plan to be there with my trad, just not ready to hunt with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                            Totally understand. I plan to be there with my trad, just not ready to hunt with it.

come on up and hang out with us. I promise it will shorten your learning curve getting started with your new toy

Comment

[QUOTE=Chunky;8198708]I am really looking forward to this weekend. Weather looks decent so far. One of the best of the year.

QUOTE]

Critters are coming to the feeders really good right now

Click image for larger version

Name:	pigss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	24282094

Comment

I see pork on a stik in my near future!

Comment

Working...
                                X