X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, congrats on a very unique deer!

I've never seen a 4 point that big

Comment

Thanks guys. The rut's on in Houston County, DCNF. Bucks fighting and chasing this morning.

Comment

Boone, that is a very unique deer. You should win some award for him. Big mature deer too. Hope you got him before he busted a nut.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Boone, that is a very unique deer. You should win some award for him. Big mature deer too. Hope you got him before he busted a nut.
          I thought the same thing.

Comment

[QUOTE=GarGuy;10842881]Boone, that is a very unique deer. You should win some award for him. Big mature deer too. Hope you got him before he busted a nut.[/Q

I treated him the I would want to be treated in that situation. He was happy when he passed.

Comment

[quote=Boone44;10858779]
              Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Boone, that is a very unique deer. You should win some award for him. Big mature deer too. Hope you got him before he busted a nut.[/Q

I treated him the I would want to be treated in that situation. He was happy when he passed.
              Well everyone loves a happy ending!

Comment

Headed out tonight after work and will hunt saturday. Hope I don't float away.

Comment

I'm going out there tonight as well. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

I'm leaving now. Seen a very small spike that refused to come in to my kill zone. Scouted a place I'd planned on hunting tomorrow and seen 2 big bucks together but I was driving. I'm going to try to come back before Christmas but I doubt I make it. Good luck to the rest of you going.

Comment

I saw 1 deer...in the camping area...5 feet from the driver's side of my parked car.

It was extremely frustrating to have that after my first sit out there where I saw 4 deer in the same area. 1st season hunting deer, guess doing public land only is gonna make the learning curve a bit tougher.

Comment

Its a bit tougher on public land. Im getting scooled myself . Aint seein any deer.

Comment

I see them all the dang time when I'm not hunting. October we went and put out stuff in the truck and walked back to where we were hunting and seen 3 bucks right in the area I was hunting. Just got to keep after it.

Comment

Well i saw deer today. Spike and 8 pnt .

Comment

No harvest?

Comment

No sir. Would like somethin a little bigger. 8 was just barely legal.

Comment

Working...
                                X