X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Thanks Ironman.

Comment

What you catch Drycreek? Dadgum hawgs hit me last night. They rooted up a 1/3 acre looking for seeds. I need a rain right quick.
      I stopped at Tractor Supply this afternoon and they had most of their seeds on close out. I bought enough to over seed the wallers.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        What you catch Drycreek? Dadgum hawgs hit me last night. They rooted up a 1/3 acre looking for seeds. I need a rain right quick.
        I stopped at Tractor Supply this afternoon and they had most of their seeds on close out. I bought enough to over seed the wallers.
        I haven't set the trigger yet Radar. Matter of fact, I pulled the camera yesterday morning. I'm not gonna corn it anymore until after deer season is over, then the corn in the trap will be the only corn on the place. Meanwhile..........
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice buck. I been getting everthang ready for rifle season. Kids and nephews be over this coming weekend.

Comment

[ATTACH]879756[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]879757[/ATTACH]

I got radish, turnips and clover. A little bit of elbon rye showing
            Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              Nice buck. I been getting everthang ready for rifle season. Kids and nephews be over this coming weekend.
              Looks to be mature, but spindly rack. He was eating corn out of my hog trap.

My wheat plots are pitiful. We need rain badly.

Comment

Working...
              X