Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2018 - 13th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form Included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll show up in case there are any no shows.

Comment

I sure hope the course hasn’t gotten the rain I have here. Other than the flood last year never seen as much rain as yesterday and today and I’ve lived in this area my whole life, got inches from getting the house wet again.

Anyways I’m excited I’ve never played golf with my BIL in 11 years I’ve known him, only played once in the past 8 years so I hope the beer is cold lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
        I sure hope the course hasn’t gotten the rain I have here. Other than the flood last year never seen as much rain as yesterday and today and I’ve lived in this area my whole life, got inches from getting the house wet again.

Anyways I’m excited I’ve never played golf with my BIL in 11 years I’ve known him, only played once in the past 8 years so I hope the beer is cold lol.
        We have not had that much rain here...most of it has skirted this area with a few showers here and there. The forecast now says stopping on Thursday night. I think (at this point) we are going to be just fine.

You guys should be set up for a great time!

Comment

Watching the weather also but should be a good time regardless!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Should be a great time, looking forward to it!

Comment

I'm ready to punch holes in some hardy plank siding!!!! Haven't played a full round of golf since Top golf came to town......they got me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                I'm ready to punch holes in some hardy plank siding!!!! Haven't played a full round of golf since Top golf came to town......they got me.
                Ive never played a full 18, only the 9 hole course in booming Halletsville 3 times. That is all my golf experiance so im sure we are gonna win Darryl

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Also still looking for someone to take a chandelier back to Dallas area for poco. Any Dallas members coming down?

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
                    Ive never played a full 18, only the 9 hole course in booming Halletsville 3 times. That is all my golf experiance so im sure we are gonna win Darryl

If we win, we didn't drink enough.

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
                        Anyone from the Dallas/Wills Point area coming down for this golf tourney? Im needing an antler chandelier expressed up there. Gpena can get it to the tourney for me. Message me please. lf needed I can throw in a little cash for the help.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I can potentially make this happen for you, Poco. Sending PM.

North Fort Worth will be represented at this fine event. If only I had practiced more...

Comment

Let me kno poco

Comment

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
                            I trust you with it! That’s all that matters.

Go ahead and put Team Hold My Balls And Watch This in the trophy flight. We might come in last, but as long as someone holds my balls and watches, I’m all good!
                            That's what you get for all that practicing. Thanks for the invites for all this golf you've been playing, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                              That's what you get for all that practicing. Thanks for the invites for all this golf you've been playing, btw.
                              Thanks for all the invites to all the fish you’ve been catching, btw.
                              If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                                I can potentially make this happen for you, Poco. Sending PM.

North Fort Worth will be represented at this fine event. If only I had practiced more...

Cool! Let me get with you and gpena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X