God speed Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God speed Soldiers

I talk as much **** as the next RA soldier about the Guard but in death we are all warriors. God speed troops, could of been a hell of a lot worse if that thing had been at full capacity.

A Puerto Rican Air National Guard military aircraft with nine people on board crashed and burst into flames shortly after takeoff from a Georgia airport Wednesday, and officials said there appeared to be no survivors.

**** Soldiers until identified as all Airmen
    Last edited by Ætheling; 05-02-2018, 10:52 AM.

Was about to post about this too. Prayers up.

Comment

Bad deal

Comment

Saw one take off here a couple weeks ago with the outside right engine smoking. The pilot literally shook it off tilting back and forth quickly until the smoking stopped then took off south towards Houston. Craziest thing I ever did see.

Gods Speed to them all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read it was Puerto Rico Guard. How much you want to bet when they get done investigating they find that the lil govt down there has been spending the federal dollars given to them for their Guard force on something "other". This is a tried and true aircraft here, they just don't fall out of the sky on fire without taking a missile or two in most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Just read it was Puerto Rico Guard. How much you want to bet when they get done investigating they find that the lil govt down there has been spending the federal dollars given to them for their Guard force on something "other". This is a tried and true aircraft here, they just don't fall out of the sky on fire without taking a missile or two in most cases.
            No kidding. Sounds like a payload shift imbalance maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              I don't think it was on fire before hitting the ground, at least I didn't see any in the video. dang those last few seconds before impact must have been horrific.... RIP

Comment

Just terrible

Comment

Working...
                X