View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:56 PM   #79
justletmein
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public lands

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac2410 View Post
I have a bunch of Facebook friends raving about a product called Keto OS. It's a drink mix that claims to put your body into Ketosis within an hour, regardless what you eat. My fiancés mother tried it for a week, and said she was in a better mood and had more energy.

I Have seen some before and after pics of the FB friends I mentioned who are using the Keto OS and the results are hard to believe. I'm typically very skeptical of all the snake oil type stuff but I'm considering giving it a shot.

https://pruvitnow.com/products/
INGREDIENTS: Beta Hydroxybutyrate (Patent Pending), Erythritol, L-Taurine, Fermented L-Leucine, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Stevia, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine‡.

Yeah I'm not seeing squat there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhandlehunter View Post
That's because you're not eating carbs. There's no way this diet is sustainable or healthy. You can't eat all the eggs and bacon, butter and red meat you want and be healthy. Sure, you'll lose weight but that doesn't make it healthy.
Ever hear of an essential carbohydrate? That's right they don't exist. Essential amino acids and essential fatty acids DO exist.

Besides, plenty of residual carbs and fibers from green veggies and nuts and avocados and such.

Fact is people live these diets as a permanent lifestyle and they work just fine.
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top