Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boar castration, comes back to level the score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have caught a lot of hogs in my life. While I liked the video it appears that he got cut because he caught it again. Chances are if he would have just jumped over the hog it would have just run through and kept moving. For the record I have been cut 3 times but none of them bad.

-john

Comment

He flanked that hog liked a seasoned calf roper. His survival instinct kicked in real quick for sure.

Comment

My wife and I have been kicking around the idea my me getting the snip snip. I've read up on it, read the threads on here, seen a video and still thought it would be a good idea. But you sir may have just changed my mind.

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Cool video. But not something I'm going to try!

Comment

It’s a Barrow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                That was awesome. I've cut several hogs, but never had one come back to bite me. Ole boy handled that like a boss
                I thought so to, Glad you liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                  I have caught a lot of hogs in my life. While I liked the video it appears that he got cut because he caught it again. Chances are if he would have just jumped over the hog it would have just run through and kept moving. For the record I have been cut 3 times but none of them bad.

-john
                  Thanks for the tip! while I liked the his technique, I will more than likely take your advice if i ever get charged.

Comment

Originally posted by thayden2 View Post
                    my wife and i have been kicking around the idea my me getting the snip snip. I've read up on it, read the threads on here, seen a video and still thought it would be a good idea. But you sir may have just changed my mind.
                    lol!!

Comment

That video was entertaining no doubt, but that good ol boy is lacking good sense. His machismo is going to get him seriously injured if he isn't careful.

Comment

It would have been funnier if that hog would have latched on to his nuts!

Comment

Working...
                        X