trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    but that it took two meetings to finally understand what everyone has been saying all along is a bad thing.
    Where are you getting this information?

When Donnie got elected, it was OMG the small hand man has nukes.

And now it is, OMG the small hand man is negotiating without nukes, and is trying to end a long running humanitarian crisis.

Asians negotiate different than westerns. At the very least I think we built good will with Vietnam and some other Asian countries that dislike Kim prob more than we do.

It is almost summer here, which means it is gonna be winter soon on the peninsula, lows in the 20s today. When do you think they will start rationing heat?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      Where are you getting this information?

When Donnie got elected, it was OMG the small hand man has nukes.

And now it is, OMG the small hand man is negotiating without nukes, and is trying to end a long running humanitarian crisis.

Asians negotiate different than westerns. At the very least I think we built good will with Vietnam and some other Asian countries that dislike Kim prob more than we do.

It is almost summer here, which means it is gonna be winter soon on the peninsula, lows in the 20s today. When do you think they will start rationing heat?
      Decades of NK history. I pointed this out at the beginning of this. NK builds nukes, run out of food, makes a deal for aid, then when ready goes back to building nukes. It's just repeating the same cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
        Decades of NK history. I pointed this out at the beginning of this. NK builds nukes, run out of food, makes a deal for aid, then when ready goes back to building nukes. It's just repeating the same cycle.
        Over and over

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Over and over
          Its Whack-A-Mole foreign policy that has thrived for decades. Rise up and bomp them on the head. Makes me chuckle when people talk about how strong US is, all the while, just repeating the same brushstrokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
            Its Whack-A-Mole foreign policy that has thrived for decades. Rise up and bomp them on the head. Makes me chuckle when people talk about how strong US is, all the while, just repeating the same brushstrokes.
            Do you not think we are a strong nation?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Do you not think we are a strong nation?
              Not in the foreign policy department.

Comment

Certainly better than the last couple admins. So we are going in the right direction. And without shipping $150B to the #1 state sponsor of terror.

Comment

trump cross the line.

Comment

Ol Donny just keeps being the worst WW3 starting Hitler, ever
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hhmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Hhmmm.
                        ol' barrett is more inline with Marianne Williamson's views

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          ol' barrett is more inline with Marianne Williamson's views
                          Oh my gawwd! Her elevator don't even get off the ground floor.

Comment

Not bashing you just curious on how we should go about things in your opinion and you pick the example.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

ya'll remember this?

Three U.S. Navy aircraft carriers joined South Korea on Saturday to begin joint four-day naval exercises in the waters off the Korean Peninsula in a show of force against North Korea as President Trump ends his five-country Asia tour.

Comment

Trump said stop launching missiles or me and my buddies are going to introduce you to some real pain. China went to North Korea and let the Korean president find out just what was about to happen. We were locked and loaded baby.

And it worked. Korea no longer threatens the United States.

Comment

Working...
                                X