• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read it the other way, my fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      He was fired. It says so in the quote you posted.
      Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      I read it the other way, my fault.

I read that the same way as Batmanninja. Stozk was fired by Bowdich. Bowdich’s decision was overruled by Candice Will and Stozk was demoted and suspended, but not fired.

Comment

Looks like the impeachment train is fired up

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I read that the same way as Batmanninja. Stozk was fired by Bowdich. Bowdich’s decision was overruled by Candice Will and Stozk was demoted and suspended, but not fired.

It says “His decision overruled Candice Will”

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          It says “His decision overruled Candice Will”

My bad

Comment

What a waste of taxpayers money. That we paid.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              What a waste of taxpayers money. That we paid.
              If it makes you feel better we have t paid for it yet... it’s borrowed money, which we are paying interest on.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                My bad

Wasn’t trying to call anyone out. Was just clarifying how the quote read. I could be reading it wrong myself.

Comment

I didnt take it that way. Wrong is wrong.

Either was the guy was politically motivated, and at the top of the FBI. Not too mention he was cheating on his wife, which seems to be a huge deal when it relates to Donald.

I tried to look into it further this morning and cant tell where he works, but it doenst look like he is employed by the FBI. At least from what they are putting online. But hey, looks like he raised almost have a mil from simply being a slime ball at work and at home

Peter Strzok, a man who has spent his entire life working to … Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok needs your support for Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok

Comment

If Trump actually did everything that the Dems are accusing him of, he would ALMOST be a Democrat himself.

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that the dems who are barking the loudest and trying to get trump impeached are just trying to throw poo at someone for things they themselves have and are doing at the moment. I just love how they have all but publicly admitting to abandoning the mueller probe because it shows ZERO collusion. The more they try to get him out of office the more they show their true colors and ruin themselves. Just hope people remember when it comes time to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        If Trump actually did everything that the Dems are accusing him of, he would ALMOST be a Democrat himself.
                        Can you image if he came out and said he was switching parties

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          I never thought about that. But, after thinking about it, it would be the greatest move to have the Dems show their true colors. He could run against them in the primaries, have the GOP run a definite loser against him and then watch the Dems have a major meltdown...……..epic.

Never going to happen, but it would be awesome to see. LOL

Comment

Crickets?

Comment

Traildust, I created this meme just for you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                                Traildust, I created this meme just for you.
                                You forgot to have him “identify” as a female...

Comment

Working...
                                X