Honest Question for TBH Bernie Supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:

I am about to head to Love Field and will soon be in the French Quarter wearing beads and putting down a lot of oysters, shrimp and beer. I will not be thinking about Trump or politics and I hope to encounter as few conservatives as possible so I can maximize the fun! [/QUOTE]

You can get a little off the quarter, and I guarantee you can find some liberals to imbibe with!! Lol!

Be careful and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
      Am I weary of the deeply ingrained political bias and unreasoned emoting in this right wing echo chamber? Perhaps. Am I conditioned to it? Yes.

I voted for Trump and would hold my nose and do so again given the same awful choice as 2016. I voted for the blowhard because of immigration, which I believe he's botched immensely due to a lengthy list of completely unnecessary negative actions that have damaged his support in the political center. Now he's lost a ton of leverage on the subject. I can't stand Trump and the politics of GOP social conservatives for several reasons, but I dislike their equivalents on the left even more.

My "Bernie 2020!!!" post should have been an obvious joke, but I can assure you I'm hoping for a reasonable alternative to Trump....Republican or Democrat. If 2020 is Trump vs Bernie, I'm not sure what I'll do besides feel extremely nauseous about it.

The biggest problem in this country are the conservatives and liberals who bury themselves in political echo chambers on TV, the radio and the internet and indoctrinate themselves into a political religion that favors dogma over objectivity. I've said it before and will say it again....if someone is entirely conservative or entirely liberal about everything that comes their way, there is something wrong with them.

I am about to head to Love Field and will soon be in the French Quarter wearing beads and putting down a lot of oysters, shrimp and beer. I will not be thinking about Trump or politics and I hope to encounter as few conservatives as possible so I can maximize the fun!
      I agree 100%. Objectivity, that's a huge word to some, and therefore inconsequential

Comment

Am I weary of the deeply ingrained political bias and unreasoned emoting in this right wing echo chamber? Perhaps. Am I conditioned to it? Yes.

I voted for Trump and would hold my nose and do so again given the same awful choice as 2016. I voted for the blowhard because of immigration, which I believe he's botched immensely due to a lengthy list of completely unnecessary negative actions that have damaged his support in the political center. Now he's lost a ton of leverage on the subject. I can't stand Trump and the politics of GOP social conservatives for several reasons, but I dislike their equivalents on the left even more.

My "Bernie 2020!!!" post should have been an obvious joke, but I can assure you I'm hoping for a reasonable alternative to Trump....Republican or Democrat. If 2020 is Trump vs Bernie, I'm not sure what I'll do besides feel extremely nauseous about it.

The biggest problem in this country are the conservatives and liberals who bury themselves in political echo chambers on TV, the radio and the internet and indoctrinate themselves into a political religion that favors dogma over objectivity. I've said it before and will say it again....if someone is entirely conservative or entirely liberal about everything that comes their way, there is something wrong with them.

I am about to head to Love Field and will soon be in the French Quarter wearing beads and putting down a lot of oysters, shrimp and beer. I will not be thinking about Trump or politics and I hope to encounter as few conservatives as possible so I can maximize the fun!
        Thanks for chiming in. I have you marked under Trump supporter now....sorry for the confusion. Have fun in the quarters. See how many cereal and candy branded cars you can spot!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          If Bernie were to succeed in beating Trump during the next election, and also was able to become a 2 term president....how are you visualizing this country after the 8 years of Bernie? How much better do you expect it to be and what specific aspects of it do you see being extremely better than they are now or have been? Thanks is advance
          Gotta get StykShooter over here... all the anti trump memes he posts on the meme thread means he has to be a supporter of the Burn

Comment

My man, Go Trump!! Drink a cold one for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              We could all smoke pot while we dig through trash for food.

Sign me up.............
              I'm going to smoke my pot while riding a unicorn over a rainbow! Cause my momma said I could

Comment

Working...
              X