Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or Urban Meyer

Comment

For me, it's never been about voting for somebody.

I'm voting against somebody.

Comment

Trump is a fighter and doesn't take the leftys crap. I will be voting FOR HIM again.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          So you looked past Hillarys small issues
          Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          I didnt vote for her.
          Tim, he didn't even vote!! He has no say in this debate!!!

Comment

Yes on Trump

A lot of these up and comers (can't believe they have staying power) scare the heck out of me

"Give me your money & I will tell you how to live your life"

Not the American way

Baseball & apple pie forever

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              Tim, he didn't even vote!! He has no say in this debate!!!
              I bet he voted. It was just for someone who didn’t stand a chance.

Comment

If trump decriminalizes pot on the federal level I’ll vote for him, and he’ll win bigly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                  If trump decriminalizes pot on the federal level I’ll vote for him, and he’ll win bigly.

Thanks for being a real American and voting for a just cause

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Thanks for being a real American and voting for a just cause

It is a just cause. Many people have been locked up for a tiny bit of weed, and it’s stupid. How many people on here have said they’ll vote for him just to **** off the left? Is owning the libs a more just cause? Lol. If he doesn’t do something big I don’t know how he’ll pull off another win.

Comment

It is a just cause. Many people have been locked up for a tiny bit of weed, and it’s stupid. How many people on here have said they’ll vote for him just to **** off the left? Is owning the libs a more just cause? Lol. If he doesn’t do something big I don’t know how he’ll pull off another win.

Because the left is so far out there now the avg person isnt going to vote for crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Because the left is so far out there now the avg person isnt going to vote for crazy.

I agree. However there are a lot of people willing to vote for anyone but trump. I see women voting for Biden over trump. I think Biden is still planning on running lmao

Comment

wait...what??!

So your "just cause" for voting & supporting Trump...is legalized weed at the federal level??!

Comment

If he doesn't do something big?
                            Have you paid any attention to the last couple years?
                            If you dont see the " big " that he has already done then I'm not sure what would suffice as big in your book

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              If he doesn't do something big?

Have you paid any attention to the last couple years?

If you dont see the " big " that he has already done then I'm not sure what would suffice as big in your book

“Big” as in something big to grab voters that didn’t already vote for him.

Comment

We won't have a chance to vote for him in 2020 as I have been assured he will be impeached.

Comment

Working...
                                X