Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Bernie 2020

I want my free Bernie phone

You didn’t get yours from Obama?

I got mines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We could all smoke pot while we dig through trash for food.

Sign me up.............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

Sign me up.............

I don’t know about digging in the trash but..... never mind. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

Sign me up.............
          Is that pot free and provided by the government

Comment

Good luck finding anyone on here that would vote for Bernie.

Comment

Ol Bernie won't live that long to make 1 term much less 2.
              He's already got one foot in the grave just like RBG. The stamina required to be President would do him in in less than a week. Servicing all those young interns takes a toll on a man. Just look at what's happened to Bill Clinton. The guy looks a hunnert years old now.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Im actually suprised Vermin hasn’t chimed in yet.
                If I am not mistaken he is a Bernie supporter. Doubt he will chime in though...he is tired of getting dog piled.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Ol Bernie won't live that long to make 1 term much less 2.
                  He's already got one foot in the grave just like RBG. The stamina required to be President would do him in in less than a week. Servicing all those young interns takes a toll on a man. Just look at what's happened to Bill Clinton. The guy looks a hunnert years old now.
                  Is it the interns or what he's married to? In all fairness to slick willy, most other men would already be dead if they were married to what he's married to.

Comment

I’m afraid that in an emergency where he had to make a major decision they might not b able to wake him up in time.....

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Not a Bernie supporter, at all. But my understanding in talking with a few millennials.

They see the world becoming more automated, there fore less job in the future, for a growing population. So how do you support more people, with less jobs? Frankly, I dont have an answer to that question. But that scenario is making people feel the Bern.
                      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLh29-scdk"]Alan Watts ~ The Hypocrisy Around Money - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          If I am not mistaken he is a Bernie supporter. Doubt he will chime in though...he is tired of getting dog piled.
                          Is he really a Bernie supporter or just not buy into the “Right is right, Left is wrong” theory that is commonplace? Just asking, I don’t remember him specifically supporting Bern, more just being the voice of dissent, along with others. Can’t say I remember anyone openly supporting Bernie.

That video is interesting. I say we wait to get technology to replace MOST of the jobs THEN we figure out how to compensate people for the work they are no longer required to do

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Is he really a Bernie supporter or just not buy into the “Right is right, Left is wrong” theory that is commonplace? Just asking, I don’t remember him specifically supporting Bern, more just being the voice of dissent, along with others. Can’t say I remember anyone openly supporting Bernie.

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            Sounds like Trump stuck you with the bill.

Bernie 2020!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Am I weary of the deeply ingrained political bias and unreasoned emoting in this right wing echo chamber? Perhaps. Am I conditioned to it? Yes.

I voted for Trump and would hold my nose and do so again given the same awful choice as 2016. I voted for the blowhard because of immigration, which I believe he's botched immensely due to a lengthy list of completely unnecessary negative actions that have damaged his support in the political center. Now he's lost a ton of leverage on the subject. I can't stand Trump and the politics of GOP social conservatives for several reasons, but I dislike their equivalents on the left even more.

My "Bernie 2020!!!" post should have been an obvious joke, but I can assure you I'm hoping for a reasonable alternative to Trump....Republican or Democrat. If 2020 is Trump vs Bernie, I'm not sure what I'll do besides feel extremely nauseous about it.

The biggest problem in this country are the conservatives and liberals who bury themselves in political echo chambers on TV, the radio and the internet and indoctrinate themselves into a political religion that favors dogma over objectivity. I've said it before and will say it again....if someone is entirely conservative or entirely liberal about everything that comes their way, there is something wrong with them.

I am about to head to Love Field and will soon be in the French Quarter wearing beads and putting down a lot of oysters, shrimp and beer. I will not be thinking about Trump or politics and I hope to encounter as few conservatives as possible so I can maximize the fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                                Am I weary of the deeply ingrained political bias and unreasoned emoting in this right wing echo chamber? Perhaps. Am I conditioned to it? Yes.

I voted for Trump and would hold my nose and do so again given the same awful choice as 2016. I voted for the blowhard because of immigration, which I believe he's botched immensely due to a lengthy list of completely unnecessary negative actions that have damaged his support in the political center. Now he's lost a ton of leverage on the subject. I can't stand Trump and the politics of GOP social conservatives for several reasons, but I dislike their equivalents on the left even more.

My "Bernie 2020!!!" post should have been an obvious joke, but I can assure you I'm hoping for a reasonable alternative to Trump....Republican or Democrat. If 2020 is Trump vs Bernie, I'm not sure what I'll do besides feel extremely nauseous about it.

The biggest problem in this country are the conservatives and liberals who bury themselves in political echo chambers on TV, the radio and the internet and indoctrinate themselves into a political religion that favors dogma over objectivity. I've said it before and will say it again....if someone is entirely conservative or entirely liberal about everything that comes their way, there is something wrong with them.

I am about to head to Love Field and will soon be in the French Quarter wearing beads and putting down a lot of oysters, shrimp and beer. I will not be thinking about Trump or politics and I hope to encounter as few conservatives as possible so I can maximize the fun!
                                I don’t always agree with your perspective, but I value the quality of manner in which you communicate it.

At a minimum it makes me think about my own position and requires me to defend my logic, or question it if I cannot readily do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X