As a father of a daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    You gotta have that meeting somewhere a little more private, right? I mean, I'm glad for him, just not sure he got his money's worth. I'd want to make sure that dude spent the rest of his days trying to keep the drool from running down his chin.
    Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Something like an old barn. Nail his junk to a wooden beam with a 16 penny nail. Light the barn on fire and hand him a rusty butter knife and tell him to start sawing or burn... either way society wins

As a father of 2 beautiful girls I’ve been planning. This is Plan A
      I can see you have put some thought into this. I like the way you think sir!

Comment

Definitely not enough blood in that pic!

Comment

To me, nothing short of dragging animals like this through the streets,stoning and public execution is good enough.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Something like an old barn. Nail his junk to a wooden beam with a 16 penny nail. Light the barn on fire and hand him a rusty butter knife and tell him to start sawing or burn... either way society wins

As a father of 2 beautiful girls I’ve been planning. This is Plan A
            This ^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd did the same and then kept my eye on him and warned others.

Comment

Easy fix. Butane torch and a pair of vice grips.

Comment

I would have taken him somewhere nice and private and gotten creative with him. Fire, nails, acid, ants, that sort of stuff. Make him wonder what is coming next for a couple of weeks. Then I would castrate him and stake him out by a feeder for the hogs to finish.
                  Last edited by bullhead44; 02-22-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

imagine how hard it would be to not kill someone like that

Comment

I'd give him a medal.

Comment

Lots of good ideas here. The sad thing is, if you kill a pedophile stalking your child, you go to jail for murder. We have forgotten that laws are made to protect the public, not the monster. Yes, I know the argument that all have the same rights, but those that are a threat should be removed, and if our system can’t, then as parents, we have no choice other than killing the threat, or just allowing it to continue until someone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                          As a father of a daughter I see nothing wrong with what this father did. I think he deserves a medal.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02...-harasser.html
                          I have a daughter as well and I have NO issue with what the father did.

Comment

I will not post what I would do. I don't want evidence that can be retrieved if I ever get put in this situation in the future.

Comment

yep I support him, as a dad with 2 daughters. this social media worries me. we stress to our girls what can happen....and we check their social media from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                              X