• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
    mine doesn't take night pics
    I very seldom buy an extended warranty for for $2 I did not hesitate

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      you get what you pay for...Buy a real camera and you will see the difference
      They all break. I've bought pricey cameras and cheapies. IMO the only difference in them is picture quality.

Comment

I have 2 and went to my 2 local Walmart’s to buy a 3rd but they were both sold out. Don’t know if that’s says anything but......

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Bought one and it didn’t work out the box
          ^^^This. Lights blink but it doesn’t take photos. Taking back to Walmart. Will give it one more try.

Comment

I have two that have been good so far.

Comment

I have one it’s works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got 6 out of the 7 that I have purchased over the last 4yrs. Can’t complain about pic quality especially for the $. Good distance on trigger and night images

Comment

I have two out in big Sam and they have worked great the past two seasons.

Comment

I bought a couple two years ago as backups. I leave them out fulltime now and have had no issues. Battery life has been good. Picture quality is average.

Comment

Guess I got one of the bad ones - eats through batteries so fast, hardly worth using.

Comment

I've got 4. They take good pictures day & night. No problems

Comment

The ones we have work fine. If you think you are missing pics or it is not working at night, reformat your sd card on a computer. They are finicky about reading unformatted cards. Same sometimes goes with cards used in other cams. We thought a cam was bad but the card was the problem. We now reformat all cards after reading them.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            The pictures they do take are good. Set up a more expensive cam with it and you will see what your missing!

Get what you pay for

Comment

Tasco 10MP Camouflage Trail Camera Low Glow Mossy Oak Bottomland.

Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered two more from Walmart.com.
                              Free one day delivery

Comment

got one last year and after a few months it quit working, would not power on. walmart exchanged it. the new one takes a pic every minute no matter what setting i put it on. motion sensor and subject matter have no affect. i put it in a spare bedroom for 24hrs, it took a pic of the wall every minute. they would not exchange it again because i didnt keep the packaging.

Comment

Working...
                                X