Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be out in the morning as well

Comment

I'll be in class taking an exam, but Friday I'll be out there. If anyone needs help dragging a deer out tomorrow though, I'll be more than happy to help if I'm out of class.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool. Y’all holler if you need help.

Comment

Chief, Sorry to hear about your bow Darn the Luck! I might have to PM you tomorrow to help drag!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            Cool. Y’all holler if you need help.
            Lee, Chief, I'd would have to blindfold yaw so you wouldn't see my area!

Comment

Any bucks chasing in the Sam yet? I’ve seen way more than enough scrapes.... lol. My view this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chief I might be able to help you get your bow running again if you need help. Hate to see you loose your season over an accident. And NF you can call me if you need help. You know me well enough. To know. I don’t give a crap about big deer lol.

Comment

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

I was working on this guys truck tonight at the store. When I drove his vehicle around I noticed he was an orthopedic surgeon. So as he was leaving I followed him and struck up a conversation about my hands. Super nice guy. Took the time out of his evening to talk to me and was very nice. Answered all my questions without feeling rushed for his next patient. I am truly thankful for his patience. Then he noticed my hat and said he shoots a mathews also. I said well heck your my new best friend lol. And we talked bow stuff for awhile. It’s nice to know. There are some good and nice people in the world.

Comment

Dmack, I wished you were one of them!

Comment

Dmack, I came by the shop a couple of weeks ago. They said you were on a test drive.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                        Dmack, I came by the shop a couple of weeks ago. They said you were on a test drive.

I am never gone that long. Just send me text when your there. I will rush back. I always have my phone on me.

Comment

Cool, I'll text you next time I come by. Hope I need some help on dragging a buck out tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                            Chief, Sorry to hear about your bow Darn the Luck! I might have to PM you tomorrow to help drag!
                            Sounds good, and if you need to blindfold me to keep your spot secret that's fine, just no funny business [emoji6]. And it's fine, happens to all of us every now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                              Chief I might be able to help you get your bow running again if you need help. Hate to see you loose your season over an accident. And NF you can call me if you need help. You know me well enough. To know. I don’t give a crap about big deer lol.
                              I may take you up on that, the old bow has been giving me grief for ages now. Not to mention it's a 96' Hoyt rebel xt, so it has some wear on it as it is. Once I'm out of college I'll have to break down and get a new piece, but for now it'll have to make do.

Comment

In the same tree I shot my double in 2014. To have a good feeling about this morning is an understatement. Good luck to y’all!

Comment

Working...
                                X