Video of My 178 6/8 Robertson Co.Typical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin Kade View Post
    UNBELIEVABLE BUCK! Buck of a lifetime, congrats! What's your setup? Bow, broad heads? How far was that shot?
    It was a 22 yard shot from a 15 foot lean-to ladder stand and my camera on a primos tree arm. I was using a Mathews REEZN 6.5 and Trufire T-1 broadheads on Beman ICS arrows.

Comment

W0ow! I think i held my breath every time he looked up. Looked like he was gone a couple of times. That young buck got him shot! One of the best vids i have ever watched.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        W0ow! I think i held my breath every time he looked up. Looked like he was gone a couple of times. That young buck got him shot! One of the best vids i have ever watched.
        Thanks, ya it was pretty much an automatic reaction for him to bolt after checking the wind every time. He did the same thing 2 days before when I almost got him. He would bolt and then stop behind something and look around for a while motionless. He got a whiff of something that one time when the wind swirled on me right before I got him.

Comment

Awesom

Comment

Just now seeing this...fantastic buck and video! Love to shoot one like that!

Comment

Originally posted by CTD2011 View Post
              I have neighbor's gun blinds on every side. 5 of them within 300 yds of my bow blind, but none can see into that bottom from their box. Neighbors kill pretty much whatever walks. They shot almost every legal young buck I let walk this year. He hung down in that bottom and moved 99.9% of the time at night.
              well that .1% got him that time haha

Comment

Wow thanks for the story and vid! That's some good stuff right there!

Comment

Incredible deer!

Comment

Man o man, congrats on that beautiful specimen. Way to hang in there and work out the problems at the lease. Looks like it paid back big tine/ time, lol.

Comment

Great video
                      Great thread
                      Great shot
                      Great deer
                      Man what a great deer!
                      Congratulations!!!

Comment

Awesome video, thanks for sharing and congratulations!!

Comment

Originally posted by gargetter View Post
                          Is that just hand thrown corn,or buck candy? Great buck!
                          x2 request please

Comment

Man thats a Helluva buck! Dont know how I missed this video till now! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                              Man thats a Helluva buck! Dont know how I missed this video till now! Congrats
                              I'm glad you found it and commented on it or I wouldn't have found it. Very nice deer.

Comment

congrats on a true beast my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X