• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spikebuck View Post
    How about the smoked fatty recipe?
    Puff, puff, pass....repeat as necessary

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Dang son, there for a minute I thought you went queer on us.
      Ha. But no lie, if there was beef wellington served at a super bowl party I’d be fighting people for some.

Comment

Chicken wings with all the sauces, crawfish, and the normal chips and dip.

Comment

We will have much of what was already posted but I will also have a bunch of venison spedies. I take a fairly large venison roast and cut it up in 1X2 cubes which will yield about 25-30 pieces and marinate overnight in Italian dressing. Around halftime I will cook these quick on the grill and serve them on a platter of yellow rice. It's usually gone in 3-4 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            Sorry you get hot and bothered by men in tights playing with a ball
            No need to be sorry. I enjoy it! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Im not that guy....it takes me longer than 8 minutes to tell them about crossfit and bitcoin before I can get around to telling them Im boycotting the NFL.
              [emoji23] can I tell you about my Keto diet?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                What is the recipe for the Candied Jalapeno Dip ..Sounds good
                Originally posted by spikebuck View Post
                How about the smoked fatty recipe?
                Get a pack of bacon, I like to use thick cut maple or peppered bacon, weave it into a mat.

Take a pound of pan sausage, I like to use the spicy from kubys or Jimmy dean will work. Lay it down on the bacon mat and spread evenly, leave an inch border from the edge of the bacon

Get some pepper jack cheese, diced onions and jalapenos, or whatever you want to stuff in it, I like to put asparagus or boudin at times. Place those in the middle of the bacon/sausage mat.

Roll everything up and tuck the ends of the bacon mat under the log.

Throw it in the oven or smoker at 325 for 2 or 3 hours till internal gets to 165, pull it and let it rest for about 25 mins. Slice it up and usually serve with smashed taters and grilled veggies.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Get a pack of bacon, I like to use thick cut maple or peppered bacon, weave it into a mat.

Take a pound of pan sausage, I like to use the spicy from kubys or Jimmy dean will work. Lay it down on the bacon mat and spread evenly, leave an inch border from the edge of the bacon

Get some pepper jack cheese, diced onions and jalapenos, or whatever you want to stuff in it, I like to put asparagus or boudin at times. Place those in the middle of the bacon/sausage mat.

Roll everything up and tuck the ends of the bacon mat under the log.

Throw it in the oven or smoker at 325 for 2 or 3 hours till internal gets to 165, pull it and let it rest for about 25 mins. Slice it up and usually serve with smashed taters and grilled veggies.
                  What time should I arrive?

Comment

Got the craving for some 7 layer dip, so I'll probably make that.

Also thinking about throwing a rack of ribs on the electric smoker.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      What time should I arrive?
                      Not this year!

I'll be coming home from the lake while the game is on. Got a bass tournament to pre fish for so I'll be fishing all day.

Comment

Fried chicken wings, some with Franks buffalo sauce on em, others with BWW mango habanero sauce
                        Carrots, celery, cucumbers with ranch dip
                        Guacamole and chips
                        Cheese dip
                        Beer

Comment

Super Dip

1 lb. breakfast sausage
                          1 block cream cheese
                          1 can Rotel with green chiles

brown sausage, add cream cheese and Rotel, serve hot with tortilla chips.

best you ever had... 'cept for the circus feller
                          Last edited by meltingfeather; 01-31-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

pork belly burnt ends and either a couple of racks of spare ribs or cowboy ribeyes.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              Sorry you get hot and bothered by men in tights playing with a ball
                              Those aren't men. They are immature spoiled millionaires that play with a ball for a living.

That's an insult to real men.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                                Those aren't men. They are immature spoiled millionaires that play with a ball for a living.

That's an insult to real men.
                                [emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                                X