No announcement yet.

Purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with a Nectar Bed. Supposed to be here a month ago and they are still not shipping. I chose it over the purple as the reviews I saw for Purple beds said it was frim to very firm. I wanted something a little softer as i am side sleeper.

Those of you who have purple beds how firm are they? I may have to cancel my Nectar Bed order.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter74 View Post
      I went with a Nectar Bed. Supposed to be here a month ago and they are still not shipping. I chose it over the purple as the reviews I saw for Purple beds said it was frim to very firm. I wanted something a little softer as i am side sleeper.

Those of you who have purple beds how firm are they? I may have to cancel my Nectar Bed order.

I don't have purple, I have a Casper. I am a side sleeper also and it's wonderful. Mine was at my door 3 days after I ordered it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter74 View Post

Honestly, I don't like a really firm bed. I would say a 6 - 7 on firmness.

Comment

My wife had been on me about a new mattress for ages. The hand-me-down 30+ yr old spare bed from my grandmother's is apparently uncomfortable...

Any ways, we're neither one small folks... The firmness reports give me pause. Too much for a 300#+ side sleeper?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Davoh View Post
            My wife had been on me about a new mattress for ages. The hand-me-down 30+ yr old spare bed from my grandmother's is apparently uncomfortable...

Any ways, we're neither one small folks... The firmness reports give me pause. Too much for a 300#+ side sleeper?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            I'm 245 and it's just fine for me. I don't think the initial firmness will be an issue. Longevity and durability may be though. Check out their website and see what you think.

Purple is the best mattress tech advancement in 80 years. Our mattresses and pillows come with free delivery, free returns, and a 100-night trial.

Comment

Any more updates, leaning towards purchasing this mattress.

Comment

Still have ours.

Like it still
                Fiancé loves it

Comment

I hear some of these mattress like casper, purple, are great for sleeping. but not so good for other bedtime activities?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    I hear some of these mattress like casper, purple, are great for sleeping. but not so good for other bedtime activities?
                    Worked fine last night

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Worked fine last night

Lmfao!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought a nova form king bed from Costco, they're version of the bed in a box, 699, very happy with it so far. Probably a 7-8 on firmness

Comment

How do these compare to the 12" memory foam mattresses sold on Amazon for 1/3 the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            How do these compare to the 12" memory foam mattresses sold on Amazon for 1/3 the cost?
                            I was about to ask the same queation.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                              Wish I could compare but haven't tried one of the amazon ones.

Some will say they are just as good (whether they have actually had a higher dollar mattress or not) while others will say no.

It depends what kinda quality mattress you are use to in the first place.

It's like a guy talking scopes who's only used the crappy no name scope that comes with the rifle as a package from the store and one day splurges on a Vortex Diamondback 3-9 and exclaims it's as good as Swarovski

I'm a extremely picky sleeper and read enough reviews of the mattress being hot or the foam collapsing within X amount of time that I was dettered. However there's plenty that have 80-90% good reviews but I would primarily focus on the bad ones to see what the common complaints were.

There's a few guys out there that review mattress that were a huge help too like sleepopolis (spelling?). He has a site and a YouTube page.

I needed a mattress that wasn't to firm but most importantly slept as cool as possible and that guy steered me towards purple with the customizable helix bed coming in a close second.

Hope that helps

Comment

So all you guys who have had one for a while now, are you still liking them and are they holding up well?

Comment

Working...
                                X