No announcement yet.

LBJ Grasslands 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about the D. But congrats on the new one coming up.

Look forward to seeing those kiddos get their first deer.

Comment

Got my son and daughter and got a divorce from there mom, and been divorced 2 1/2 years and i am about to be married november 11th. Finally found the one that can put up with me.
      If I can offer any kind of advice about getting married again. Uh... if your a bow hunter, you don't get married in the hottest time of the rut. Because you cant change your anniversary after the fact. Just say'n.

Comment

Yea she is awesome she knows we are going hunting on our anniversary

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gbrison View Post
          Came out here today. Sat up at lunch time at a spot I've never hunted before but sure its a lot of sign. Will be here all week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          What do you drive? I live by the grasslands and may run into you.

Comment

Toyota Tundra and Tacoma

Comment

Gbrison and ironman i drive a black checy 4x4 z71 with a toolbox in the bed cowboy hat usually in windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
                If I can offer any kind of advice about getting married again. Uh... if your a bow hunter, you don't get married in the hottest time of the rut. Because you cant change your anniversary after the fact. Just say'n.
                I got married on Doe day in Louisiana, should have known that marriage wouldn't last. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by quickstrike View Post
                  Gbrison and ironman i drive a black checy 4x4 z71 with a toolbox in the bed cowboy hat usually in windshield.

Passed you yesterday, was in my buddies Tacoma, you backed up to let us come down the road

Comment

Oh ok i remember there is alot of people out there.

Comment

Yes sir, only me and my buddy and looks like one other hunter and that's it so far today. Still not much moment

Comment

Any action this week fellas?

Comment

Only work for me. Maybe this weekend.

Comment

Seeing some deer movement not much. But winds and warm weather have em laid up. Been here since Sunday and staying until tomorrow evening

Comment

FYI, I saw a piebald doe out there last weekend. So if any of you see her, I have dibs!! Haha

Comment

Im goin to rattle the woods loose tomorow and friday ladies and gents.
                                If i dont bring em in maybe i will run them off to save'em for next bow season!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X