Okay school me on golf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Im actually out in Fulshear now and a member of Weston Lakes. So give me a holler if you can get out this way. Especially after hunting season.....my golf rounds will increase to about 3xweek. Dont listen to anything 17NCS says, Im playing to an 8 handicap right now so Im not too good. I do play fast so there is that.

Sure will man I’ve played a couple tournaments out there a while back. Nice course.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
      Any recommendations on clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      google Callaway used clubs. They have resale on certified clubs. Some are ugly as sin, but very forgiving.

However, a bad shot is a bad shot.

Get Ben Hogans "Five fundamentals" paper back. Read and apply, just don't apply "his personal modifications". Some will tell you it will create slices, but that is if you apply his "weak grip" which he clearly states is his personal mod.

Almost every pro golfer has read or keeps that book around.
      When you start striking the ball decently, you can stray from the fundamentals ever so cautiously. Advancing the ball and keeping it in play is paramount.

Oh yeah, try to learn to hit ball first before earth, irons are meant to hit on the descent, not try to help ball into air by hitting up.

Chipping and putting can really save the strokes.

Comment

Working...
      X