Craft Beer Drinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blake8504 View Post
    With the cooler weather coming in, a nice hearty stout sounds good! Who else here drinks craft? This is what I d got currently that I need to drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the DFH Oaked Age Vanilla World Wide Stout and Avery Rumpkin 3 days ago. Both are delicious and very well balanced. Karbach Espresso Hellfighter has a huge coffee presence with light barrel. Goes down easy. SA BBA Pumpkinator was way to much of a spice bomb for me Southern Tier Creme Brulee is super super sweet. And the ST Pumking is to spicy for me. Avery Vanilla Bean stout, had it earlier this year was good as well. Big vanilla flavor but not overly powerful. This deep from release, it probably has mellowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
      [ATTACH]879545[/ATTACH]
      Nice fridge, that Ten Fidy is deliciousness.
      Last edited by icetrauma; 10-28-2017, 12:35 AM.

Comment

With the gentleman’s jack running through, I could fill a few “craft” bottles! Who wants pizz in a bottle?

Comment

Thread headed south quickly lol. Im not much on craft beer either, but my local brewery in Brenham has really impressed me. Its called Brazos Valley Brewery. If you see some of theirs try it, its pretty good. They dont can all that they brew, but they do put a few out. 13th can is my favorite. Killin Time is next up. Theres a dark beer inspired by bourbon that taste like bourbon thats awesome too. Theres a few more they offer that I dont quite have the taste for, but yall might like. Im not real big on super hoppy. Anyhow, just thought I would put their name in the hat as theyre good people and they have good beer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good!
            I love craft beer. I have been on an IPA kick here lately.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              Yeah, that’s funny. Think OP has a man bun to go with the skinny jeans he wears? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No man bun or skinny jeans, only a satchel.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                Soooo true. Doubt anyone here has brewed their own beer. I have. Several times. 7.3% alcohol by volume. Tasted like beer. Would put you on your azz and in a hurry. No honey, vanilla, spice, or any other crap. Just beer. I’ll stick to beer that taste like beer!
                Dilly Dilly!!!

Most are 7% plus ABV, some 16-17.5%. Whats wrong with vanilla and spice?

Comment

The only "fruity" beers I like are pumpkin. I don't like any kind of citrus or apple flavored stuff. Saint Arnold and Rahr & Sons are two really good (to me) Oktoberfests I have had this year. Pumking is good but super expensive, at least in PA it was, I haven't seen it here anywhere. I also cannot drink IPA's, I have never had one that wasn't so bitter I couldn't finish it. Not for me.

If you are going to drink Coors Light (or any other light beer) you might as well drink water. That is almost as bad as putting coke in your whiskey .

Comment

Bombshell blonde and Love Street are some of my favorites.

Comment

Be heading to a local brewery today to have a porter or two...

Comment

Originally posted by zhall View Post
                        Nice lineup, Texas Beer Company is just down the road from me. Always good
                        I live in Taylor... Texas Beer Co is a pretty cool
                        Place

Comment

Originally posted by Blake8504 View Post
                          With the cooler weather coming in, a nice hearty stout sounds good! Who else here drinks craft? This is what I d got currently that I need to drink.

The pumpkinator is pretty dang good! 11% ABV if I recall

Comment

These days I enjoy tasting and drinking different styles and kinds of beers. However I just cannot seem to develop a taste for most IPA's. I've really tried but they are just a little too bitter for my taste. I'm glad though that we have so many different beer choices now.

Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Saint Arnold out of Houston

Comment

Good beer

512 Brewery is great if you can find it(only on tap or growler). Especially the pecan porter. Firestone's velvet merlin oatmeal stout is also great. "Art car" by saint arnold is a great IPA
                                No bun no satchel

Comment

Working...
                                X