Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Kansas is home for the next 8 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Wow, they took his bow for a stinking bobcat. They needed it for evidence?

It was apparently a honest mistake coming from a state with no such season. Give whatever fine and move on.
    I agree but you need to know the game laws were your hunting, I learned my lesson in New Mexico 15 yrs ago.

Comment

Wow. That sucks. Had to be someone from here no?

Comment

Dang that sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          That sucks if it was a TBHer. Sounds like it from "Vehicle description and general area given". It was a predator........not a game animal. Get a life to whoever reported him. If anything, he saved some deer, rabbits, quail, pheasants etc from getting eaten by that thing. In no way am I condoning breaking the law but he obviously wouldn't have posted it on TBH had he known he was breaking the law. A simple PM would of sufficed.
          My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Dang, would have never expected this ending! Pretty sorry for turning him in!

Comment

Tough lesson learned right there, I would have never guessed there was a season on predators. Sorry you're having to deal with that.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly...

Comment

That does suck.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe someone from this site would turn him in for a small error on a predator. Yes, law is law but sheesk. If it was someone from this site. That's pure speculation. OP could of posted it on Facebook and it made the rounds.

Comment

I hope whoever ratted him out steps up. Internet Jr. Game Wardens are the worst. Get a life.

Comment

That sucks

Comment

Oh snap! Seized his bow. Man just write a ticket and lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            I hope whoever ratted him out steps up. Internet Jr. Game Wardens are the worst. Get a life.
                            No doubt. What a DB if that's the case. Sorry for your bad luck.

Comment

I'm cruising that post on FB now and they don't much care for out is state hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by KYBourbon View Post
                                Maybe I’m reading the regs wrong but KS DNR website says bobcats can’t be killed until November. Correct me if I’m wrong.

http://ksoutdoors.com/Hunting/When-to-Hunt

Snitches get stiches!
                                Last edited by AgHntr10; 10-10-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X