No announcement yet.

12th Annual Golf Tournament Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were the top 3 scores in each flight?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Dale, Dale, paging Dale Moser.

Looking at the aerial I thought this was a golf cart community. It's an easy driver and two fireballs from 18 to Flip's via Pebble Beach Way

Comment

Originally posted by TCN View Post

Team Double Down was -8 in the Cull. I made just about every putt I looked at and Jason hit every green. Some with a driver, I mean 3 wood.

Comment

Originally posted by TCN View Post
          Trophy Flight was -8, -6, -6. Unlike Mr Alabama, we left a bunch of putts out there as did our playing partners. Drive for show, putt for dough as the saying goes. Im going to have to work on that this next year. At the age of 54, Im sure that wont be a problem.

Comment

That was fun ready to do it again next year. Maybe everyone that shot under par will move to the Trophy Flight????? +24 Handicap people

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Whut? I was in the truck with Michael!

Just some general jackassery...[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I know I was right behind yall. But I do know you have connections to the perpetrator.

Comment

Great job. Mary sorry for late entry!! Brother Bill good partner. Congrats Derek for long Drive. The boy can crush it!!! Just doesn't know what apt. It's going to end up in. Lol
                See y'all next tourney

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                  That was fun ready to do it again next year. Maybe everyone that shot under par will move to the Trophy Flight????? +24 Handicap people

Ha! You could put a $1,000 bill in front of me and I could not break 90 but I would double digit one putts. See you at La Cantera

Sing-along with Idina Menzel in this full sequence from Disney's Frozen.Subscribe to Disney UK: http://bit.ly/subscribe-to-disney Follow us on Twitter: http...

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                    Ha! You could put a $1,000 bill in front of me and I could not break 90 but I would double digit one putts. See you at La Cantera

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
                    Haha! He aint never told a lie.

Paul, I just bought Peltz book on putting. Im committed brother.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Haha! He aint never told a lie.

Paul, I just bought Peltz book on putting. Im committed brother.
                      I'll take a look at it and see if I approve.

I pulled out my copy of The Inside Path to Better Golf by Peter Kostis when I got home. That and taking Osteo Bi-flex for a year will get me playing better.

Comment

Was a great time, thanks to all for their efforts. We would love to see all the scores when you have time

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neyber89 View Post
                          Great job. Mary sorry for late entry!! Brother Bill good partner. Congrats Derek for long Drive. The boy can crush it!!! Just doesn't know what apt. It's going to end up in. Lol
                          See y'all next tourney

Ron, I have no idea what you are talking about? Apartments? Where?

Had a great time!

Comment

Don't those golf carts with GPS normally prevent you from driving where you aren't supposed to? They always chirp at me when I'm driving on the greens. Looks like a fun time maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                              I am terrible at pics!
                              Was not the finest moment for TBH shouldn't have happened! The golf cart. My brother is a member at Fossil Creek.
                              Last edited by Brotherbill; 06-17-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Looks like it was a fun time, I made it up there for a delivery to a tbh member...perhaps next year I'll join in for some stick swinging.

Comment

Working...
                                X