Solid White Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid White Hawk

Had pleasure of sharing the pasture with this guy this morning. Sure he had more luck than me but what an awesome experience wish I would've have better camera, had to take pics through my binoculars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a pet bird vs a hawk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Na it was hawk heard his loud ear piercing sound they make when some crows were bugging him. He also was closer before I could get pic of him

Comment

Wish you could see the beak better. Kinda looks like a cockatoo. You would not believe the noise one of them can make.

Comment

Mississippi kite by the the looks of it.

Comment

Pretty neat

Comment

Probably an albino red tail hawk. I was looking for a picture of a white hawk, since our shop is Whithawk Machine and Tool, and found lots of pictures of albino red tail hawks. Wish I had seen it in person, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                Wish you could see the beak better. Kinda looks like a cockatoo. You would not believe the noise one of them can make.
                That's what I thought.

BIL has one. Noisy screaming SOB. I would have fried up his azz long time ago.

Comment

I'll back you up on this one, I took pics of a Red Tail Albino several years ago in Hebbronville Tx. They do exist.

Comment

That's really cool.

Comment

That is a great experience.
                      Thanks for sharing.

BP

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                          That's what I thought.

BIL has one. Noisy screaming SOB. I would have fried up his azz long time ago.
                          BTW I'm not trying to say it's not a hawk. I'm just saying by the picture and not seeing or hearing in person it looks like a cockatoo.

Cool thing to get to see.

Comment

Nice pic, I agree with the OP, looks like a hawk or falcon of sometype

Comment

I see you are from Lufkin, was this anywhere near nac by chance? I saw one on 21 east last year. Was a solid white red tailed hawk.

Comment

Working...
                              X