Chicken Fried Steak in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and the wife are in Bulverde and its cheat day on our diets. I want a good chicken fried steak. Wheres the best place to go? 281 and 1604 ish area or further north would be even better.

Not sure about Chicken Fried Steak but there is a GREAT Mexican restaurant called Michin in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy live music, cold beer, and great food at Spechts Texas! We are the ultimate bar and grill in San Antonio, TX, offering a glimpse of Texas history. Click here!

Comment

Grist Mill in Gruene is great.

Tip Top Cafe is good but I have had better.

Comment

LuLu's Bakery and Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by mikew14 View Post
            LuLu's Bakery and Cafe
            x2

Comment

Grist mill is awesome but if you're gonna go that far, go to Bandera and grab one from OST or Busbee's

Originally posted by lab man View Post
              Grist Mill in Gruene is great.

Tip Top Cafe is good but I have had better.

Comment

Might try Tejas Steakhouse

Comment

Antlers. Have some friends that live in Bulverde. We make it out there every time im in town

Comment

mamas café at 281 and brookhollow

Comment

if in Bulverde Antlers Café hands down has the best chicken fried steak.

frog legs are good as well

Comment

Originally posted by texagg View Post
                        Antlers. Have some friends that live in Bulverde. We make it out there every time im in town
                        Thanks i like that place to good food and great atmosphere but their chicken fried was a let down for me.

Comment

This on 46 and 281.

Ate there in high school all the time and still stop there when passing through

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                            if in Bulverde Antlers Café hands down has the best chicken fried steak.

frog legs are good as well
                            Definitely Antler Cafe and get the jalapeño mac n cheese along with the chicken fried steak. Oh and try to save room for the banana pudding, friend of mine makes it for them and it is amazing!

They have some very nice mounts on the walls and play good ol country music too.

Dang now I want antlers, we might head over there too!

Not sure if you have kids but they have a playground outside for them too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                              Thanks i like that place to good food and great atmosphere but their chicken fried was a let down for me.
                              Well if there chicken fried steak was a let down, you might as well just go to McDonalds because there ain't no pleasing you!

Comment

Working...
                              X