No announcement yet.

Bownanza Pics... you guys are slacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... nice to meet you too bubba! There were like 4 or 5 people that said the same thing! They all did a double take on my name tag like WTH...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1st timers, but he has his priorities straight

CJ is the man

Bownanza Baby 18, this was her 1st bownanza since being born 3-17-18 which was the day Bownanza was on last year. Sure do love my granddaughter

Enjoyed seeing everyone again this year. Thanks to all the teams for the fantastic groceries.

Comment

This thread should have been in Around The Campfire so it would have been seen by more members than those that know all that Bownaza brings.

Comment

I tried to make it but couldn't. Going next yr for sure Looks like a good time was had by all.

Comment

Bownanza Pics... you guys are slacking

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Lmao! What happened Chuy!

i was just resting my eyes after being forced to drink half a jar of shine for a dang photo.
              Last edited by Chuy; 03-03-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Awesome time!! Very cool meeting good folks., Thanks for letting me crash the party!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                  i was just resting my eyes after being forced to drink half a jar of shine for a dang photo.
                  I bet it was peach!

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                    Awesome time!! Very cool meeting good folks., Thanks for letting me crash the party!!!
                    Glad you finally made it Julio. You and Perow were a blast.

This pic is one of my favorites. For those of us IN THE KNOW! [emoji23]Poor perow (Spencer) lost a small fortune to this kid!! [emoji23][emoji23] I think Spencer’s financial advisors might want to keep a little tighter rein on his funds next year. His illegal gambling activities may or may not have been attributed to that peach shine jar at his heels [emoji848]

Comment

Deep Thoughts...from Casey Morris.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Glad you finally made it Julio. You and Perow were a blast.

This pic is one of my favorites. For those of us IN THE KNOW! [emoji23]Poor perow (Spencer) lost a small fortune to this kid!! [emoji23][emoji23] I think Spencer’s financial advisors might want to keep a little tighter rein on his funds next year. His illegal gambling activities may or may not have been attributed to that peach shine jar at his heels [emoji848]

This was GLORIOUS!!!

Comment

Had fun seeing everybody!

Comment

Looks like a success and lots of fun

Comment

That’s my two little ladies (Abby 3 and Emmy 10 months) my wife and I.

We came so unprepared....

My wife, Regina wanted me to make sure everyone knew how much she appreciated you all. Y’all saved the day for us! Rotney and your crew were super sweet to them. Thank you.

Thanks to everyone who we got to meet. We met Bowhica, always admired your avatar!

Rotney, my wife wants to personally thank you for saving the day for her and Emmy. While I was chasing Abby you got her bottle prepped. Can’t thank you enough!

Tom, TD2000, you’re the man. I could have talked with you for hours, but my 3 year old was too busy climbing the jungle gym, and visiting the kids on the soccer field.

HeyMikey, glad to see you there. We need to get together sometime especially since you’re local. Shoot the breeze, some targets and drink a few.

There were so many people I know I’m forgetting... and I will know you before it’s over! Regina is already wanting to get a team together for next year. We have some ideas!

Lots of people who were awesome to my family. Thank you all!

We will see you next year, God willing.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I hate I couldn’t make it this year.

I guess I could have quit my job.

Comment

Working...
                                X