Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
    That's insane. I'm planning on going to a bachelor party in SA this weekend. Anyone from that neck of the woods have any insight as to whether it'll be difficult to get out of town with that much rainfall?
    I went to SA back in 01 when we had all that rain 4th of July weekend, was like 18+ inches. If it gets that much again I would just avoid it. Almost impossible to get around in.

Comment

Awesome due to leave on an elk hunt in 8 days. My trailer and boat live in POC....

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
          I went to SA back in 01 when we had all that rain 4th of July weekend, was like 18+ inches. If it gets that much again I would just avoid it. Almost impossible to get around in.
          All depends on the track.

Comment

My wife bought me tics to lyle lovett Fri night in sa, just my luck.

Comment

I had a flounder trip booked from months ago for Saturday night. Guess I'll just have to stay home and watch the fight.

Comment

Gonna drive down to rockport tomorrow and get my boat and travel trailer and get them home.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
                  Beware where you park on campus and around corpus. The campus parking lots flood easily with a little rain. I'd park in the garage if you're coming on campus and its raining heavy.

Jason Slocum
                  Thanks for heads up Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Even if it is missing us in West Texas and the Panhandle, we are getting a **** floater right now and suppose to be a lot more rain the next 3 days. We are well above our yearly average.

All of you on the coast and in the path of this, maybe, keep your heads down, stay safe and hope nothing bad happens.
                    Wettest August of my life I think! But.... look below

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    Long way out, date is at the top.

That pacific hurricane carries moisture right smack on top of us. Seems like we had one of those in Sept 2010 right before we had 4 yrs of drought....

Comment

Before a drought, we always get flooded. Could be the start of a drought! Hopefully not, but only the weather Gods know!

Comment

Originally posted by jenningsshuter View Post
                        Now GFS has it meandering around the south central area of Texas, looping back to the Gulf, picking up a little energy and going into Lousiana

Multiple models have shown that all day

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                          All depends on the track.
                          The reason for the IF.

Comment

Yep I am home in Water Valley, it only rains when I am gone. This should be a safe dry spot this week.

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
                            now based on what you guys are saying, it doesn't look like San Angelo or west texas will get a drop out of this thing huh? if yall need a dry place, come to angelo, it will split in half and go around us if it does come this way. yall coastal people be safe!

Comment

levis input.......https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                Multiple models have shown that all day
                                Models have been all over the place. This is just the first time I've seen it go that route on GFS

Comment

Working...
                                X