No announcement yet.

Transgender out of the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military discriminates against the disabled, fat people, people that are to skinny, people that are too tall, people that aren't tall enough, people that cant bend their legs enough, people that cant do certain amounts of pushups, sit ups or run 2 miles in a certain amount of time, people with certain tattoos, people from certain countries, people that cant pass background checks people that are too young, people that are too old, people that are color blind, people that are under a certain level of intelligence, etc...........

But screw all them right? An exception must be made for those wanting to go under gender re assignment surgery. These people.

Comment

Military should be able to deny them for being mentally unfit. One who wants to be transgender has to have a few loose screws.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
        The way I see it is that the military has a long history of discrimination and for good reasons. They say no to people all the time. Hell, you give up personal freedoms in allot of ways by joining up. You don't change the military, you change for the military. Pretty simple.
        you got that right. and you know the old saying "if the Marines wanted you to have a *#$$! they would have issued you one!"

Comment

If the military were a predominately liberal group of people, these liberal groups would rally around them and their decisions. Alas, this is not the case so, it must be torn apart and humiliated. Trannies don't want to be in the military. They like the idea of pissing on that particular tree to make their mark. Let a few in and make their particular path mandatory Spec Ops training. Be careful what you wish for....

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Military discriminates against the disabled, fat people, people that are to skinny, people that are too tall, people that aren't tall enough, people that cant bend their legs enough, people that cant do certain amounts of pushups, sit ups or run 2 miles in a certain amount of time, people with certain tattoos, people from certain countries, people that cant pass background checks people that are too young, people that are too old, people that are color blind, people that are under a certain level of intelligence, etc...........

But screw all them right? An exception must be made for those wanting to go under gender re assignment surgery. These people.
            This new military is awful picky. I'm completely color blind (1 out of 10,000,000). They told me it didn't matter because everything was OD Green. Also, my intelligence level isn't very high and the old military took me.

Comment

Call em what you like, God calls them sodomites and so do I.

Comment

As an old Nam grunt, I can only imagine that if a tranny freak had been assigned to our infantry unit.

I really doubt "it" would have survived the first firefight.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
                  This new military is awful picky. I'm completely color blind (1 out of 10,000,000). They told me it didn't matter because everything was OD Green. Also, my intelligence level isn't very high and the old military took me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    As an old Nam grunt, I can only imagine that if a tranny freak had been assigned to our infantry unit.

I really doubt "it" would have survived the first firefight.
                    that's for sure... can you imagine the stress already on the troops then multiplied this kind of B.S.

fraged for sure.

Comment

Other than the mentally ill aspect, they don't let asthmatics in. My son can't join because he is a Type 1 Diabetic and color blind on top of that. My daughter can't serve because of her scoliosis surgery. It makes no sense to allow people in who depend on hormones as a way of life in the military. A lot of stuff can go wrong if they miss several doses.

Comment

It's funny when the left takes a steaming dump on their own arguments,

Click image for larger version

Name:	gaga.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	24505107

Click image for larger version

Name:	gaga2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	24505108

Comment

I for one don't disagree with you at all. I sleep well at night knowing that my family and I are living in the best state in the best country in the whole dam world. And I also take pride and joy in the fact that all the descrimination noted gives us the best of the best when it comes time for our troops to act. Thank you Trump for once again putting America first and not allowing a very small few dictate the masses of this country.

Comment

Wonder if Texansfan cried when he read this thread. Poor guy/gal

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                              If the military were a predominately liberal group of people, these liberal groups would rally around them and their decisions. Alas, this is not the case so, it must be torn apart and humiliated. Trannies don't want to be in the military. They like the idea of pissing on that particular tree to make their mark. Let a few in and make their particular path mandatory Spec Ops training. Be careful what you wish for....
                              Let the liberals have their own armed forces. I'd like to see them sent out to war.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                                The way I see it is that the military has a long history of discrimination and for good reasons. They say no to people all the time. Hell, you give up personal freedoms in allot of ways by joining up. You don't change the military, you change for the military. Pretty simple.
                                Great remark!

Personal freedoms??? There is no such thing in the military, you become government property. You can literally be sent up for destruction of government property if you get sunburned to the point you can't work. Crazy!

Comment

Working...
                                X