Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridgid all the way!

Comment

I have both Rigid and Ryobi. This are perfect for me as they only get used around the house an din my go kit when traveling long distances with my boat.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
        Don't overlook ridgid tools from home depot. If you register them you get lifetime warranty that even covers batteries and charger! I beat mine up every day at work.
        How long is the warranty on the batteries? That could be a game changer. Been looking at those for a couple weeks going back and forth

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          The very best bar none is Hilti.
          Agree here just don’t see many in the home owner DIY setting. If it makes your paycheck hilti.

Comment

Ryobi good value for the $, I have a drill that's at least 10 years old and still works great. I'm not a contractor but have done lots of projects.

Comment

Milwaukee and or Dewalt

Comment

Originally posted by makotex View Post
                How long is the warranty on the batteries? That could be a game changer. Been looking at those for a couple weeks going back and forth
                Free replacement batteries for life! I haven't had one go bad yet to test it though.....

Comment

Lifetime once registered with Ridgid after purchase. This is why I only buy Ridgid tools!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    The very best bar none is Hilti.
                    I’ve had 5-6 Hilti tools over the years, and still have a drill and impact. They were by far the best thing on the market at the time. I ran a few steel crews, and my boss would only buy Dewalt or Milwaukee. I ponied up and bought a few Hiltis for myself, and would occasionally lend them out to trusted hands. They’re still **** good tools, but I my newer Milwaukee’s are every bit as good or better now. That said I haven’t bought or played with a new Hilti tool in 9-10 years.

Comment

I found the rigid warranty to be worthless most of the time, especially on batteries. I’ve never been so glad to be rid of that heavy rigid junk.

I’m very happy with Makita stuff, if I could start over today I’d buy Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Porter Cable is a good mid range option. Will hold up to serious work but not gouge you too deep.

Gary

Comment

Milwaukee is the only way to go .

Comment

Home Depot has a good sale this time of year on ryobi tools by the way. Get a fast charger and two 3ah batteries and a tool of your choice for $99.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

For a large barn build at the ranch everyone bought Milwaukee, I had a brand new dewalt
                              And didn’t switch, my dewalt now has Two dead worthless battery’s, . All the Milwaukee stuff is still rocking, maybe I just didn’t use it enough after the project
                              My ryobi saw zzz all is still rocking in beast mode
                              IMO weekend warriors ryobi are excellent, professional Milwaukee

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I found the rigid warranty to be worthless most of the time, especially on batteries. I’ve never been so glad to be rid of that heavy rigid junk.

I’m very happy with Makita stuff, if I could start over today I’d buy Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Have had several friends, and a few of our techs that had all rigid tools, all registered. The times they sent batteries back they didn't replace them only rebuilt them and had a service charge cause they always found it to be "operator error" and not a defect of the battery itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X