No announcement yet.

2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a great shoot as always. Thanks Deb and Arvin for everything. Sure was good seeing and visiting everybody again. For you folks that didn't come because you went hunting, let me tell ya, this shoot is worth missing one weekend of hunting. And the food, awesome.

Matt

Comment

Thanks for the tunes

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
      I had a blast this weekend, and a sunburn to show for it. :-) It was really cool meeting everybody. Thanks Arvin and Deb!
      Sam, it was a pleasure meeting you and listening to the songs. Thanks to you and Bob for the music!

Comment

Matt did you get a new bow???

Comment

Arvin and Deb,
          What can I say? You two put on a great social shoot. It was a pleasure to come out early and help with the setup. I thought the place was beautiful last year, but the additional water just enhanced it even more! Each time I have come, I've learned something new to take back and incorporate into my overall archery knowledge base. I had a great time and will try very hard to get more "rennie" archers out if there will be another next year. Thanks again you two!

Comment

I have finally recouped enough to post, it takes us ole 3 toed sloths a little longer. Dang was this a great event!!!!!!!There's nothing better than a Weaver invitational! The weather cooperated perfectly, the folks were great as always, the course was great, and as mentioned above the food was outstanding!! This was the first opportunity to see my trad friends in quite some time and I thouroughly loved it. It was great seeing the old friends and meeting the new. I really enjoyed the campfire at night with the guitar music going. I personally want to thank each and every one that came for helping out on a great cause for the Weavers Church. Until next year, live carefully so you will be back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
              Yes

Comment

Looks like a great time

I will try to take off the whole month of October next year so I can make it

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                  Looks like a great time

You don't need the whole month (unless you are like Big Russ!)! It is only a 2 day affair.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                    I did.

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                    Looks like a great time

Like Bisch said, you don't need a month, just need a bow with "Bisch" written on it and you'll take home the gold.

Larry

Comment

Haha, I have missed being off the last two years for the shoot. If I take all month off, I will make it for certain

Tell us about your new bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                        just need a bow with "Bisch" written on it and you'll take home the gold.
                        Interesting. I think I'll test that theory out and name my next bow "Bisch."

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                          Interesting. I think I'll test that theory out and name my next bow "Bisch."
                          Make sure if you do you put as much pink in it as you can Bisch loves pink bows!!!!

Hi Bisch!

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                            Like Bisch said, you don't need a month, just need a bow with "Bisch" written on it and you'll take home the gold.

Larry
                            This is incorrect info! I have several bows with "Bisch" written on them and I do not take home the gold most of the time!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
                              Make sure if you do you put as much pink in it as you can Bisch loves pink bows!!!!

Hi Bisch!
                              Heath! You let me down, brother! Did one of those bad influences pay you to do that?

Once again, there is no pink in my bow. It was verified thru the bowyer himself!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                This is incorrect info! I have several bows with "Bisch" written on them and I do not take home the gold most of the time!

Bisch
                                How can you write "I do not take home the gold most of the time"?. Yes, you do take home the gold most of the time and we all know it. You are always in the the leader pack.

Comment

Working...
                                X