No announcement yet.

2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a blast this weekend, and a sunburn to show for it. :-) It was really cool meeting everybody. Thanks Arvin and Deb!

Comment

Wish I could have been there sounds like ya'll had fun. Had to take an oppertunity to hunt the real thing. I will plan on it next year.

Comment

This is the best shoot of all. Thank you Arvin and Deb for all the hard work you guys put on a awesome gathering of stick bow shooters. Maybe next year you can hang with me and JT.
        Love yall

Comment

This was a great gathering of some great folks for a great cause! I always have a blast at the Weavers!

Thanks again Arvin and Deb!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks Arvin and Deb for all if the hard work to put this on. We had a great time.

Comment

What a GREAT DAY! The weather, the fellowship, the food, the shooting and the course were all incredible! A big THANK YOU to Deb and Arvin for putting this together. I know how much work this is, but it's for a great cause and we all appreciate your efforts.

I wish I could have been there yesterday, but I sure was glad I could make it today! My friend Dean really had a great time. Thanks for welcoming him into the Trad Family!

CONGRATS to all the winners! I was late getting the camera out, but here is my photo recap...

J.P.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jpbruni; 10-20-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Pic's

Always an awesome shoot and group of folks! Thanks Deb and Arvin.

Last edited by DRW270; 04-23-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Thank you Deb and Arvin for hosting this great shoot. The Butler gang had a blast as always. Elijah has been talking about this shoot for weeks and could hardly wait to get there today. Congrats to Rusty on some awesome shooting. Hope all who had to travel did so safely. Trad Doc those pencils are sweet looking and Elijah is so proud to have them. And thank you for helping set up.

Comment

More Pics

[ATTACH]562751[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562752[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562753[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562754[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562755[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562756[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562757[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562758[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562759[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]562760[/ATTACH]
                    Last edited by DRW270; 04-23-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Awesome! One of these days I'll make it there. I'd like to visit with all the good folks and try and win one of those cool awards Arvin builds!

Comment

The boys had a blast, thanks again Weavers and company.
                        Attached Files

Comment

looks like fun

Comment

The thanks go to all of you. It is y'all that make this shoot so special. Wonderful things happen when you invite God into your daily lives. This was one of the best ones ever. Thanks to all of you who gave of yourselves so generously to help make this a success.

Bisch donated pigs.
                            Ed Hill donated all other food and cooked & served it as well.
                            LM Butler donated the ice, sharpies and the trail marking paint.
                            Lol, an angel provided pies.
                            David L. did the weed eating and baked.
                            Billy K. baked 10 loaves of home made bread.
                            Kim Smith helped me keep thing tidied up.
                            Karen (Mrs. Thorthunder) helped with score cards and sold drinks.
                            Larry Harris came on Wednesday and helped with every aspect of the shoot.
                            Bisch graced us with his presence.
                            All of my Ren Fest buddies helped with everything.
                            Paul G. rubbed my back.
                            Bob Sarrels donated 2 bows.
                            Double G donated a target.
                            Ron Meloni drove all the way here just to donate an awesome knife.
                            EVERYONE gave very generously.

Please forgive me if I have forgotten someone. We are VERY tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                              Ed Hill donated all other food and cooked & served it as well.
                              Thanks Ed! It sure was good.

Billy K. baked 10 loaves of home made bread.
                              I hate that I missed that. I love bread.

We are VERY tired.
                              I'm sure you are! But you are much appreciated.

Comment

Had a blast deb and Arvin! Thank you for all of your hard work making this the best shoot of the year!! Arvin hunter is extremely excited about coming back in December and building a selfbow. Thank you for helping make great memories for my son I can't think you both enough for everything and if either of you ever need anything at all I'll be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X