Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going back to Cali!!!! It's a Docmay hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats great trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
      Somebody asked where I was on the super slam list and what I have shot. Here is the list. This includes what is on the books as of today. I really want to work hard to get to 25. That is my magic number. Some of the last 3 or 4 get ridiculous. I may not have the opportunity to even hunt Quebec-Labrador caribou! Who knows about polar bear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I was under the impression that a Shiras moose in Utah isnt terribly difficult.. But I havent looked into this much

Comment

Great adventure as always

Comment

What a cool and interesting hunt. I've never had the opportunity to hunt that kind of country, now I really want to go after seeing your hunt thread. Good job of getting it done. Congratulations on taking a nice buck!

Comment

Not sure if anyone noticed but I went ahead and added two additional hunts today! I put the Roosevelt elk hunt and the tule elk hunts on the books for right here in California with arrow 5! Will be back next year for the big boy and I have the tule booked for 2020. Deposits are in and tentative dates are on the calendar. Holy s$&@!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I pulled the trigger again.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

The outfitters blacktail collection. He actually has a bunch more but I think these are his favorites. All studs!

This is his Roosevelt. From the area I will be hunting. The best ones I know of come from Northern California and Vancouver island. I will be in the mix!!!!

Some muley's from Mexico that they call management deer on the ranch! I would love to go kill management deer there!!!!!!

Comment

So you have hunted Grizzly? Is the story on here?

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post

Search doc and youll see the baddest looking bear mount ever

Comment

I saw that you posted those dates on your hunt list. It's going to be an epic few years!

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post

The thread should be on here. It was one of my best!

Comment

Those Roosevelt elk are massive.... always fun living vicariously through Doc

Comment

Congrats on the kill doc.

What have you seen on prices for a polar bear hunt, just curious.

Comment

Congrats Doc, once again great riding along on your adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Tex View Post
                                Congrats on the kill doc.

What have you seen on prices for a polar bear hunt, just curious.
                                High! I have not looked closely in a while but last time I did it was around $40,000 but then you have to add $6000-8000 for travel. I have heard to plan $50,000 all in! That's a lot of baby birthing and Pap smears for an animal I can't bring home. Makes me love OUR government and fish&game department. Arbitrary rules that don't benefit people or animals!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X