Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shot Sunday morning

Comment

ahhhhh ..ok...we will meet another time then..nice to meet on the green screen anyway!!

Comment

Awsome

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
          Wow! Is all I got. Nicely done. How many hours to finish one like that?
          I probably have 15-18 hrs in it... Here and there

Comment

Originally posted by bk_tradguy88 View Post
            John that is a beauty! I can't wait to build my first selfbow. I need to get my garage in order and a woodworking bench built so I can start. Character bows are amazing! that is a fine example, and I'm sure you are enjoying it. Arvin has taught you well it seems. I miss my self bows a lot, but I knew to get myself in gear to build my own I was going to not have any around. Otherwise I could find excuses to work on other things. Now that deer season and duck season is past it is time to get a start though.
            B
            :

Brandon, sounds like I'll be seeing you out at cowtown In a few weeks. I find it pretty therapeutic working a stave and think you will enjoy it. As far as you and your old weavers, you had two amazing sticks. I don't know if you are aware but I ended up with the recurve weaver and I got to shoot the one Caleb got. both were/are exceptional bows. You won't regret getting into building

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
              :

Brandon, sounds like I'll be seeing you out at cowtown In a few weeks. I find it pretty therapeutic working a stave and think you will enjoy it. As far as you and your old weavers, you had two amazing sticks. I don't know if you are aware but I ended up with the recurve weaver and I got to shoot the one Caleb got. both were/are exceptional bows. You won't regret getting into building
              Yes you will, I'm really looking forward to Cowtown. I've been trying to make it there for 3 years now, and it is finally going to work out. Caleb told me you ended up with the recurve. It and the longbow were both amazing shooters. I shot those better than anything else, and miss them a lot. I can't wait to build my own so I can get back to selfbow. The longbow was quick, but that recurve had some incredible cast. I was always very impressed by it. Arvin works some wonders with the osage, wish I was closer to get over to his place for some bow building lessons!
              B

Comment

Nice work!!!

Comment

That is absolutely gorgeous. I want to have one made like that for me. I have been wanting to move up from my 45 lb bow.

Comment

Nice

Comment

nice bow John. looking forward to shooting with you again.

Comment

Sweetness John. See ya down the road somewhere.

Comment

Sweet looking bow

Comment

Working...
                          X